Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acid Cannon
"Quack Quack Quack look at me I have 3 elo more then an account you never use"....Dodgy

....Earthr ....what the heck wrong with you? >.>

Why do you keep brainlessly trying to compare me to an account I do not play battletanks with? Just because an account belongs to me, it does not mean I used the account much. Yes I have also played a few BattleTanks games on Teo_live, however the majority of games that have been played on that account is by my family. Urbanflare is much more exlusive to me yes and it shows with a slightly higher elo. Still my trusted others play it who are both pro and noob alike which obviously affects elo. The entire reason I allow others to use my face accounts is because quite frankly I really couldn't care less about elo or bragging rights (well I do but not in battletanks atleast). My true elo will remain unknown, so there is really no point "guessing" what it might be.

Now can you stop drifting away into fairyland by hopelessly failing to compare me to an elo that is not truely mine?

On a uninteresting side note, Exodus it is not Goliath's tank cannon is any problem (the same as hunters sniper is no real threat to an LR user). It is more his super speed + terrain advantage that scares me way too much to dare use Acid Cannon against him. I might be jumping to conclusions too fast so I will try experiment on ways to counter Goliath with Acid. (Though I think it would just be more logical to make a new T4 Air/ghost style tank instead rather than keep Goliath's quasi-air Q skill).
I think further discussion does not lead to any new revelations or information, but rather only baits for additional flame and replies on a personal level.
Because of this, I'm going to close this thread. If anyone feels this is unjustified, PM me or the person you have a personal dispute with.

/closed
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Balance of Tank Cannon Muardin 2 2,058 2009-10-25, 22:39:11
Last Post: GooglyBoogly
  Ability [Tank cannon] underpowered Doomhammer112 24 12,830 2009-06-21, 13:30:09
Last Post: Prog
  tank cannon is later too weak Dinah 13 6,447 2008-05-27, 10:40:49
Last Post: JpOO