Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunterulti
(2012-10-17, 17:56:40)Max Wrote: How a hunter can be better tank than sky fort? If u allow to use ur spells while hunter ulti, then allow it with any stun of any tank u get. This got no sense. And u can't compare hunter ulti to chaos teleport. Hunter stun is ULTIMATE, not inf stun.
And because u say it, why not saying titan is op? 1 titan is ok but if there are 5 it's really op, 5*ultimate = almost 20 sec invulnerable. Oh i'm shocked !
If u talk about hunter and say it's op just because u fight more than 1 of them at a time, then all tanks are op. How about 5 heavy tanks? 5 times stun + ulti, or 5 frost robot??... It's the same thing with all tanks. There's nothing to change about hunter. Just ur personnal skill to avoid ultimate, which is not really hard usually...
And remember that : good tank don't make good player... I even saw a titan loosing to a medivac !! Not by tp to last kill. Full fight !! Does that make medivac op?

-stibi- compared hunterulti with chaos teleport.
-5 titans are op but i got no problem with it. The game gets boring if everyone got Titan and you need a minute too kill each other. But for 25000 gold thats ok....
-5 havys arent op... you can only stun one time 1500k dmg and the ulti can only shoot in front of you. With teleport or speed you can easy dodge this ulti. And if hit you only got ~3000dmg...= not OP
-Frost is not op because he can only stun one time and you can stop his ulti with stunning the caster or run out of his ulti.

-the Hunter got a skill with slow and % dmg?? [WTF]
-the Hunter got a long range artillerie with up to 2500 dmg (why this artillerie does dmg to air?)
-the Hunter got a stun with INSTANT ~2800 DMG and STUN

so why not allow to use spells (not teleporter) while stuck... so the hunter isnt the ulitmate weapon. Then the Hunter need more help from his team = more teamplay
If hunter was that op tank, everybody would play it ! This is not the case... So it may be not that op... And as i saw in other posts, when u fight against a hunter, u have 1 chance on 5 to fight a good hunter, most of time guys who play this tank doesn't play it well... Then it's usually not a huge problem to counter on hunter, if u have a similar tank cost ofc... Even with lower tank cost u can beat one... Again this ulti is easy to avoid, this means 2.5k less damage from this tank which is a big difference.
(2012-10-18, 16:35:24)Max Wrote: If hunter was that op tank, everybody would play it ! This is not the case... So it may be not that op... And as i saw in other posts, when u fight against a hunter, u have 1 chance on 5 to fight a good hunter, most of time guys who play this tank doesn't play it well... Then it's usually not a huge problem to counter on hunter, if u have a similar tank cost ofc... Even with lower tank cost u can beat one... Again this ulti is easy to avoid, this means 2.5k less damage from this tank which is a big difference.

yes hunter is not the easyest tank to play but the problem is that the ulti of a endgame tank (skyfortress) is worst than a ulti of a midgame tank. And because you are completly dissabled the hunter is better than sky or inf... maybe better than titan.

Maybe some experienced-good players can play together and buy together hunter after 20-30 min. Save the recording and uploard it.
My internet is not good enough to play BT nowSad
(2012-10-18, 17:36:51)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2012-10-18, 16:35:24)Max Wrote: If hunter was that op tank, everybody would play it ! This is not the case... So it may be not that op... And as i saw in other posts, when u fight against a hunter, u have 1 chance on 5 to fight a good hunter, most of time guys who play this tank doesn't play it well... Then it's usually not a huge problem to counter on hunter, if u have a similar tank cost ofc... Even with lower tank cost u can beat one... Again this ulti is easy to avoid, this means 2.5k less damage from this tank which is a big difference.

yes hunter is not the easyest tank to play but the problem is that the ulti of a endgame tank (skyfortress) is worst than a ulti of a midgame tank. And because you are completly dissabled the hunter is better than sky or inf... maybe better than titan.

Maybe some experienced-good players can play together and buy together hunter after 20-30 min. Save the recording and uploard it.
My internet is not good enough to play BT nowSad

1st of all you make it sounds like the 5 hunters ALWAYS hits all 5 enemies.. lol, only a stupid team would do that possible
2nd what would the hunters do @ lane?
3rd Hunter ulti Doesnt nuke a player...
4th if you want a game with 5 hunters, try it vs 5 earth and see what happends... there's always a counter
(2012-10-18, 18:12:29)Wupti Wrote: 1st of all you make it sounds like the 5 hunters ALWAYS hits all 5 enemies.. lol, only a stupid team would do that possible
4th if you want a game with 5 hunters, try it vs 5 earth and see what happends... there's always a counter

1st the problem is that the 5 hunters got a 4 seconds multi stun without any real avantage. They dont have to hit everone... only the most of the enemy. If 3 of 5 stuck they can giveup there attack because they cant support there surviving team.

2nd ? what should they do? taking the tower down and capture the enemy cp. (versus 2 hunter) If you come to protect your cp you will instantly stuck in the ulti and you cant do anything for 4-6 seconds (4-6 seconds because of not ideal casting there ultis) + 6% dmg per second and slow + 3000 dmg and i dont think you will survive this.

3rd but hunterulti will completly dissable the player and thats the problem.

4th the hunter ulti will dissable the earthquake with ulti. Now the only hudge dmg skill from the earthtank is dissabled...
And don't forget something : if hunter ulti disable enemies, it does the same thing on mates. Then to counter a hunter a possibility is to fight him just next to him. If he ulti, he cannot use other spells. This make it even.
Another thing is when u get inf or sf, u usually got tp before. Not all the time but usually. For inf, this makes 2 tp. With sf, tp + ulti + bombs and hunter is just a memory. Against those tanks, only 1 hunter on 10 or maybe more can still counter. Ofc when i compare tanks, i compare tanks of same value.
(2012-10-18, 19:14:19)Max Wrote: And don't forget something : if hunter ulti disable enemies, it does the same thing on mates. Then to counter a hunter a possibility is to fight him just next to him. If he ulti, he cannot use other spells. This make it even.
Another thing is when u get inf or sf, u usually got tp before. Not all the time but usually. For inf, this makes 2 tp. With sf, tp + ulti + bombs and hunter is just a memory. Against those tanks, only 1 hunter on 10 or maybe more can still counter. Ofc when i compare tanks, i compare tanks of same value.

but your mates and you doesnt take any dmg of this ulti. but you are right... inf got a big avantage with chaosteleport versus hunter.

But still: who dissagree to allow casting spells while stuck? (forget the teleport suggestionWink )

why not? The hunter is still powerfull without "complete stun" because you cant move and he and his team got enough time to kill the enemy.
i don't want no "soft stun"
(2012-10-18, 20:46:23)stibi- Wrote: i don't want no "soft stun"

because he is OPWink)))

and why not? you are still able to play the normal tactic with orbit strike etc.
(2012-10-18, 18:43:41)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2012-10-18, 18:12:29)Wupti Wrote: 1st of all you make it sounds like the 5 hunters ALWAYS hits all 5 enemies.. lol, only a stupid team would do that possible

1st the problem is that the 5 hunters got a 4 seconds multi stun without any real avantage. They dont have to hit everone... only the most of the enemy. If 3 of 5 stuck they can giveup there attack because they cant support there surviving team.

2nd ? what should they do? taking the tower down and capture the enemy cp. (versus 2 hunter) If you come to protect your cp you will instantly stuck in the ulti and you cant do anything for 4-6 seconds (4-6 seconds because of not ideal casting there ultis) + 6% dmg per second and slow + 3000 dmg and i dont think you will survive this.

3rd but hunterulti will completly dissable the player and thats the problem.

4th the hunter ulti will dissable the earthquake with ulti. Now the only hudge dmg skill from the earthtank is dissabled...

1st
if we say a hunter hit 3 enemy's which is very doubted, they can still heal, stun other hunters and port out of it...

2nd so you suggest 2 hunters each lane and 1 mid Huh there are 5 enemies and i doubt they will just be sitting ducks at cp, unless we talk about qualify Tongue

3rd this is pure nonsense, you're not "disabled" like with skyfort, you can still use all abilities but not move and only turn extreme slowly.

4th again nonse... q skill can easy dodge 1 hunter, w skill survive 2nd and 3rd, and teleport 4th, now the hunters has used all ultis at 1 enemy without even killing him and are sitting ducks next min til cd is off, besides if we take your logic and all 5 earth used ulti on hunters they might be able to fire ulti but dead before it hit...

It's seems to me like your arguments are based on pure guessing and no real facts... i'd like to see a replay that supports your talking
(2012-10-19, 00:31:25)Wupti Wrote: 2nd so you suggest 2 hunters each lane and 1 mid Huh there are 5 enemies and i doubt they will just be sitting ducks at cp, unless we talk about qualify Tongue

3rd this is pure nonsense, you're not "disabled" like with skyfort, you can still use all abilities but not move and only turn extreme slowly.

4th again nonse... q skill can easy dodge 1 hunter, w skill survive 2nd and 3rd, and teleport 4th, now the hunters has used all ultis at 1 enemy without even killing him and are sitting ducks next min til cd is off, besides if we take your logic and all 5 earth used ulti on hunters they might be able to fire ulti but dead before it hit...

It's seems to me like your arguments are based on pure guessing and no real facts... i'd like to see a replay that supports your talking

2: do you try to capture in midgame alone a sidelane cp? i mean that two or more players trying to capture a cp. this only need 15 seconds then everyone can go on there lane back. And if you mean 1 on 1 watch the Replay attached to my first post.
I got Havy (8000hp) and Lighnings but im losing versus a hunter with only 4 basicmagics.

3: did you read what i say? did you watched your Replay of post 13?
you only can use abilitys in the first 0,5 because the ulti need some time after hit the ground. After that you are completly stucked/stunned. Or what did you mean with "Abilitys" ?

4: very stupid hunters... i think every better-good player will wait for the ulti from earth because the earthtank cant move while casting or only use the hunter ulti if he know he got a easy chance to kill him.
(2012-10-19, 09:37:49)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2012-10-19, 00:31:25)Wupti Wrote: 2nd so you suggest 2 hunters each lane and 1 mid Huh there are 5 enemies and i doubt they will just be sitting ducks at cp, unless we talk about qualify Tongue

2: do you try to capture in midgame alone a sidelane cp? i mean that two or more players trying to capture a cp. this only need 15 seconds then everyone can go on there lane back. And if you mean 1 on 1 watch the Replay attached to my first post.
I got Havy (8000hp) and Lighnings but im losing versus a hunter with only 4 basicmagics.

3: did you read what i say? did you watched your Replay of post 13?
you only can use abilitys in the first 0,5 because the ulti need some time after hit the ground. After that you are completly stucked/stunned. Or what did you mean with "Abilitys" ?

4: very stupid hunters... i think every better-good player will wait for the ulti from earth because the earthtank cant move while casting or only use the hunter ulti if he know he got a easy chance to kill him.

2... yes you can very easily atk cp alone in mid game and is often done... and if the hunter owned you maybe rewind your own gamestyle instead of claim the tank op?

3... if i watched my replay? lol ahah yes i did, but you obviously didnt. what you wrote here is completely nonsense... you can use most ABILITIES and INVENTORY at ANY time after the stun, ,WHAT YOU CANT DO IS TURN , Try take a look at the earths gravity skill...

4... very stupid hunters? how should they defend when earth wait with their ulti and slowly push hunters back to their cp's and kill them? earth is way better in combat if none of them use any skill due to the passive e skill and cheaper cost.

This is last time I answer because it seems like you've already decided in your head that hunter is op and nothing can change that opinion of yours, which makes my efforts trying to explain things to you completely worthless and a waste of time
The reason why it is still possible to use some skills and items in the grenade range, is that it is no real stun, like the others in the game (the Guard ultimate for example, which also stuns for up to 4s, I wonder why noone mentioned this). All the grenade does, is to move caught tanks toward its center. But everytime a tank is moved by the ultimate (which is every 0.03s iirc) this tank also receives a stop command. So anything that takes less time than that to cast, is still possible.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
(2012-10-19, 15:27:58)Exodus Wrote: The reason why it is still possible to use some skills and items in the grenade range, is that it is no real stun, like the others in the game (the Guard ultimate for example, which also stuns for up to 4s, I wonder why noone mentioned this). All the grenade does, is to move caught tanks toward its center. But everytime a tank is moved by the ultimate (which is every 0.03s iirc) this tank also receives a stop command. So anything that takes less time than that to cast, is still possible.

thats it... thats what i want to know. thanks. Shy

it is possible to rework this ulti? without stop command?

Guard Ulti: Thats the only dmg skill and the guard got only ~5k hp. Thats why he isnt op^^ and the dmgrange of guards ulti isnt so large like the hunter ulti. Its harder to hit more people.

Btw: Wupti @rage Heart
hrmm the fact the guard has 5khp is not the reason he is not op......lol
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2012-10-20, 07:36:11)BENNIE.FM Wrote: hrmm the fact the guard has 5khp is not the reason he is not op......lol

you need to waste one weaponslot more for enough hp^^Big Grin
(2012-10-20, 12:15:42)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2012-10-20, 07:36:11)BENNIE.FM Wrote: hrmm the fact the guard has 5khp is not the reason he is not op......lol

you need to waste one weaponslot more for enough hp^^Big Grin

lol that is like any other tank but most tanks between 3k and 10k are only effective as the others team counters to it ,from my experince a good player can make hunter shredder guard look really good but it takes a lot of skill at the same time i seen good players make other good players seem silly when they vs hunter etc i have to admit maybe the orb thing whatever should be nerfed maybe by 0.25 or something but thats about it,

It just depends how you use the tank and how enemy's decide how to counter it
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
A combo guard + shredder + medivac is impossible to win against. That is why it is forbidden and you never see it.

Teamplay skill > selfish skill (that is how it has always been balanced)

Ofc if you play with teamates u don't trust, hunter will always be better.

The guard is good and it becomes op if your teamate are not retarded and let you get some gold.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
alth stop posting lies
(2012-10-20, 16:11:58)stibi- Wrote: alth stop posting lies

How do u dare!!! Go run 3 times around the block and apologize !Big Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !