Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTT-Round1
While the tactic might be old, I think pulling it of in a tournament is awesome. And the execution was really good with the other 2 midplayers defining their role based on the demolisher (rush for thunder/weapons).

@Oliver: I disagree. You don't need creep kills when your teammate rushes for thunder to compensate in creeping (watch how good his equipment is quite early!). It's rather smart to go for the fast lvl 7 to instakill scouts with hull (thunder stun + both demo spells = usually dead).
seriously.. if the scouts change to AIRunits like Heli or Medivac, the demolisher is total failtank (have to skill mines). not really hard to counter this tactic -.-
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
The point is: If they all change to air they lose gold, a lot of their creeps (helis with long range creep bad), get their hulls/tanks later and thus are easier targets for the rest. Also: demolisher mines are incredible strong against scout->heli builds. That obviously is just so strong against 3 long range scout openings, against every other combination getting xp becomes significantly worse.
I love the discussion on the Dream Team Demolisher + Xp rush with no weapons start. 3 mid scouts made it a logical decision to me.

It would have worked even better had I not misclicked and bought a mana battery at the very start. LOL

We're here to entertain you...it's too bad you can't see allied chat about how artillery shot was giving everyone a boner...I did save the replay just for the comments.

- Rob
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.
if u play vs better teams this tactic will fail, the 2 scouts moved not so well in mid and u could hit them most time !!
it took u 40 min to get hunter and u only got bow + basic ...
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
right ismartie

you need higher quality vs better teams-teamplay. i mean u could target the 2 enemy scout easier with helis,without getting in the danger earea of the demolisher-mines. so its a fail tactic, well it workd the last game, but maybe not the next one.
But have to say special tactics are nice and need good teamplay and game comprehension, so GJ and respect from meTongue

edit:fuck im drunken +_+
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
drinking on your victory ?

we get our revange ... in this tournament i guess !!
True Story
Obviously everyone will be ready for this for next time.

Quote:it took u 40 min to get hunter and u only got bow + basic ...

So what? What shallow logic smartie. What smartie doesn't consider is that my lack of farming helped others on my team farm faster. Getting a hunter at 40 minutes was absolutely fine; it is a great tool for taking CPs, which is what happened right after that.

It's about winning the game, not my personal stats.

- Rob

there was a point when u realy helped to farmn ur team( while u get no creeps) ... and 5-10 min later u helped the enemy farming ( u died 12 times in this time untill u got hunter)
u started very well 4-0 but than get worse and worse and worse ... if they had a hunter <25 min or earlier u where out of this game.
True Story
TKF Wrote:
ArGoLi Wrote:the xp rush was damn funny
one demo fucked the scouts haha
never seen this working before
This is old tactic, demolisher spending his money on xp so h gets lv4 pretty fast gives him strong abilities fast at start and owns weak tanks.

I didnt say i dont know the tacticWink
i just never seen it working so niceTongue
smartie wrote:
Quote:there was a point when u realy helped to farmn ur team( while u get no creeps) ... and 5-10 min later u helped the enemy farming ( u died 12 times in this time untill u got hunter)

I did exactly what I should have done with the support role I was playing.

Had I not saved I might not have died as much in 20-40 min, but these are low bounty/low level kills and waiting to save and upgrade a tank later is the mistake that loses Control Points. The whole point is to tip the scales to take CPs.

Once again you're too focused on the individual and not the big picture. I don't need to take most of the farm or kills to know I'm doing the right thing.

- Rob

The one and only point to BT is to destroy the enemy headquarters. Shocking as that is, not kills, deaths, cp's taken, or creeps killed matters only who destroys the HQ.

I have won many games doing what my clan likes to call "Tom-Ace the base"Big Grin where i will sell everything i have to get heavy tank, Adv.troops, siege pack and expendable 400 gold siege pack, i will have a bad score something like a 1:3 ratio but all my team has to do is hold cps and its a win. (cause face it at the moment nothing can stop a tank that summons 12 siege mortars after fast tp to the enemy base)
Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death,
Well I am Death, none can excel,
I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
my name is Death and the end ïs here...
coward...
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator