Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTT-Round1
FirePhoenix aka FriendlyPhoenix? ^_^

Nice, Indeterminismus will be the chief referee for the most interested matchBig Grin
its just to cover ours anxiety :| :lol:
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
I'm still a bit worried about "Insulting or flaming your opponents during the game is strictly forbidden."...

Consider removing my enter key for the tournament, just in caseSmile
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
Equiem Wrote:I'm still a bit worried about "Insulting or flaming your opponents during the game is strictly forbidden."...

To avoid break this rule, suggest both teams talk only within the team.
olivercamel Wrote:
Equiem Wrote:I'm still a bit worried about "Insulting or flaming your opponents during the game is strictly forbidden."...

To avoid break this rule, suggest both teams talk only within the team.

Good point, I'll rage and whine at the team instead. That might actually work for me. I can always imagine its the other team I'm talking to Big Grin
I'll give that a try, good advice.
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
What if the two teams agree to flame each other? :p

A game between each iother without flaming is less funBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Althend Wrote:What if the two teams agree to flame each other? :p

It is possible that we can kick both teams ^_^
olivercamel Wrote:
Althend Wrote:What if the two teams agree to flame each other? :p

It is possible that we can kick both teams ^_^

I like this.

No chance we can just vote about it instead? Free flaming just for that game. Makes the game more interesting aswell since you can't flame too hard without duying a bit moreSmile

haha no flaming and no noob laming in this game !!! we better be quiet or the younger guys ni sake team start cry ....

love u firephoenix big kiss we get married after torunament and u all invited to our wedding xD
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
And I will buy a ring for 40€Big Grin
u dont buy the rings ... normaly the man is doing thatBig Grin
True Story
End this fucking Off-Topic.

And Korea won the first BTT-Game vs Besh ^_^

CongratulationsSmile
replay is missing ... wanne see the korean team and how they act
True Story
the replay will be put in from the chief-referee! And not here, but in another thread!

And yes, pls stop the offtopic ^^
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
Gummyman will put the replay ... in 100years I think?
As this seems like the round 1 discussion thread:

Pulling of an xp rush to lvl 7 in tournament play is ballsy - we need more of that!

It was even well thought out with the early thunder/weapons by the other mid players to compensate creeping deficits. I'm not sure if there was the best follow up, but it was a reasonable one. (I'd have loved to see the thunder switching to hunter after a couple of weapons (~2 swarms) instead of going for Frost. He creeped so well that the hunter would have been really early with good weapons for the bounty hunter ability to be abused to its fullest with main gun/ultimate/bounty hunter/tank cannon skillset, skipping acid cloud until the late game. Demolisher maybe opting for an Heavy Tank after bow/basic magic to provide an additional stun/aoe ability making things easier.)
watched some replays ... team kore2 nice mass longrange, worked pretty wellBig Grin
the besh team mhh i guess they are the first team loosing 2 games
True Story
the xp rush was damn funny
one demo fucked the scouts haha
never seen this working before
ArGoLi Wrote:the xp rush was damn funny
one demo fucked the scouts haha
never seen this working before
This is old tactic, demolisher spending his money on xp so h gets lv4 pretty fast gives him strong abilities fast at start and owns weak tanks.
I would at least by 1 basic magic while doing xp rush.

Spend all money at the beginning is not wise, cuz cannot get creep kills. You can see in the replay the demo starts with level 4 and other level 1. But later the demo was level 10 but others are like level 14.