Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
STARCRAFT 2 - BATTLE TANKS
I am waiting this version NOW ,from argentina to rape your english ass!!!!!!!!!!
Rape? Man, that's rude. But have fun with english asses. I'm from good ol' Germany. :mrgreen:

You know what would be awesome? A Christmas Special.
Is SC2 - Battle Tanks out yet?
a christmas special?
it think santa will give it to you - with his rod! ^^
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Although that would be …intenseConfusedhock: I was actually thinking of something like a massive amount of new screenshots, informations, videos and the like. Or even a beta version?
Dr.Popitz Wrote:Although that would be …intenseConfusedhock: I was actually thinking of something like a massive amount of new screenshots, informations, videos and the like. Or even a beta version?
I cannot inform you at the current time. We will uncover information soon.
Blizzard, Valve or standard time?
Dr.Popitz Wrote:Blizzard, Valve or standard time?
Hopefully 1 month soon.
valve time, it's the most accurate one :mrgreen:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
eSVau Wrote:valve time, it's the most accurate one :mrgreen:
That means the information will come either in about 9 years or in over two months...Sad
Therefore there is NO hint anymore on the loading-screen I think, this fucking editor is way to hart for our devs. :mrgreen:
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:Therefore there is NO hint anymore on the loading-screen I think, this fucking editor is way to hart for our devs. :mrgreen:
Just don't wait impatiently on it, one day it will be complete regardless it takes a week or several months.
It's in work, it's in progress, it's just that my free time for working on it is cut down to ~5% since and in comparison to september.
I'll let other devs participate asap.

But as mentioned, there is a progreess indeed.
I just rather spend the time i have for the developement than for making screenshots or writing bunches of info.
'Sorry for that.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
I think I speak for many bnet players when I say "One more game of Sotis and my head is going to explode! We need tanks!"

We eagerly await btanks for sc2, forget screenshots etc, just get us a map of the caliber we expect from you all. And preferably before my head explodes from playing crappy maps :p
still waiting ... i never giveup to believe map we will be finished before world collapse in 2012Smile

damn sc baught it played it ... mhh deletet it .... waiting oly for you ... i would help if i could but i dont understand programming and such things but i can help build tanks @ photoshop etc dont know what file is required for wc3 ?
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
Unfortunately the progress is painfully slow. He might have some freetime to work on it now, but I doubt it will be finished under 2 months in it's unfinished stage.
i guess it will be an easteregg... hmm :|
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
AGGInator Wrote:i guess it will be an easteregg... hmm :|
In 2012, if the world will excist then anymore :mrgreen:
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:
AGGInator Wrote:i guess it will be an easteregg... hmm :|
In 2012, if the world will excist then anymore :mrgreen:
Don't worry, it will be done before 2012. I bet that it will be completed this year.
Well, as long the crappy SC2-Community plays the same shitty maps as now, I am not very scared.
I would say there currently is no custom map community, maybe the next patch (afaik this month) will improve the whole custom map system but i doubt it.

There is one thing i know about Blizzard for sure: they have no idea of usability and guiConfusedhock:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle tanks for dota 2 initiative No Pie For You 6 6,989 2015-11-07, 19:08:59
Last Post: No Pie For You