Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
STARCRAFT 2 - BATTLE TANKS
Well, the thing is that its progress is that a snail could cross the world once before this finishes. We haven't heard from Paladon yet. For all what we know, he's maybe on vacation, been in an accident or worked very hard on sc2 bt for all we know. We don't know the real progress yet and being inpatient isn't going to help. When he's logging in briefly 2 times in a months we doesn't hear that much from him.

It's being released IF its finished. If not we will not see an official version of SC2 BT. Right now it looks quite dark....

But if SC2 BT will be released, even it's very late, it's better than never. Stay tuned (For a VERY LONG time :mrgreen: )
someone want buy my Sc2 ? 30€
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
rofl?? it cost me 29.45€, 1 week after release!!Big Grin
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
AGGInator Wrote:rofl?? it cost me 29.45€, 1 week after release!!Big Grin
Damn ya! It cost me 42€ at Releaseday Sad
^^ additionally i have to say: it was the release prize of it. i could get it 2 weeks ealier for the same prize. thx mediam***t xD

In the Saturn here in Kassel, it never had a lesser prize then 40€ Sad
some new infos for the progress of sc2 bt? or should we all giveup the hope for a release? ; /
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Can I get the bt war3 code and then pay some informatician people so they develop bt for sc2 for me? ^__^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Is there anything new about the SC2 BT-Project? With each week passing , you think more and more that its completly dead...
OMG, guys, its not like you have to invent the game new! The system is the same as in WC3 - a game wich less and less people are gaming today... Actually i know very few peope who have still this old game installed. And everyone's waiting for a SC2 version.
So why do you guys dont even bother telling the community SOME stuff about the current development (if there's one... *doubt*)?

Edit: Problem with the WorldEditor? Theres a WHOLE GODDAM FORUM on the SC2 site about the Editor...
(2011-03-24, 18:33:00)Althend Wrote: Can I get the bt war3 code and then pay some informatician people so they develop bt for sc2 for me? ^__^

BT for SCII -> R.I.P

Revealing some important info.

afaik the project has no progress as Paladon seems to be busy with reallife stuff and we haven't heard from him for months, then I see no hopes that there should be a sc2 version released. Unless someone else has heard otherwise, I say project is down atm.
did i wrote anything different? ^^

Saiyuki is continuing currently the work (about 2-3 weeks) but many things have to be redone due blizzard patched and changes to the editor or can now be solved in a much better way with new editor features and possibilites.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2011-04-24, 00:46:18)eSVau Wrote: Saiyuki is continuing currently the work (about 2-3 weeks) but many things have to be redone due blizzard patched and changes to the editor or can now be solved in a much better way with new editor features and possibilites.

Can I seriously help?
I have 2-3 free weeks.
Maybe someone needs to make their own sort of tank custom game for SC2 to tide us by.

Or maybe the developers here should take some notes from Star Battle. Check their site here:
playstarbattle.com
There already is one. But it's not really good imo. I even forgot the name. ^^
Is SC2 - Battle Tanks out yet?
I seriously don't believe that this version of bt is coming to SC2. For how long time has it been announce that a SC2 bt map is under development? It doesn't take a year to make 1 map -.- hillarious..
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
Can i have palladon mail?
(2011-05-18, 15:32:05)Althend Wrote: Can i have palladon mail?

Paladon hasn't been on much lately, in fact 28 minutes since this new forum. You should try to ask Exodus for his mail, I know he is on quite a lotSmile Or maybe velocity2k but I don't know if he's busy or not.
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle tanks for dota 2 initiative No Pie For You 6 6,992 2015-11-07, 19:08:59
Last Post: No Pie For You