Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
STARCRAFT 2 - BATTLE TANKS
its nice to hear that sc2 bt is not dead. at least s1 is goin continue with the project.
theres quite a few ppl who here willing to lend a hand but i can understand y we cant help. TRUST. its a powerful word that has really serious meaning. I would love to help too. I used to be development team for NWN (never winter Nights) i was the map designer and partial weapon designer. and my brother was weapon designer. it was really fun

anyway pls dont stop on the project. i know it must be hard on u guys too with all the fans waiting and spamming. It cant be helped, we all love ur work and dying to play this game.

GOOD LUCK TEAM
cant wait til beta testing
news?
any info about the sc2 btank project? please give us some signs that this project is still active. give us a little hope pls
we need feedback ^^ first btanks need to be finished then i will buy sc2Smile

Come on give us the updates on this game =3. If you guys are in a spot of trouble don't be afraid to ask other people for help.
i baught it last year when it come out just for bt played campaign and never again xD.
I'm in Graphik design and would help as much as i can, but i dont know which format is need for sc2 to use ingame .
everything i could do now is creating loading screen ^^

i heard all skills, buttons, castanimation can be copied from WOW !!
there was a map smilar to bt . City wars tanks idk ... whats with this ? somebody know ?

Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
Hi. Personally I believe that battletanks was the best game in warcraft3. That would be nice to get any information about when it comes out for sc2 engine?
You dont have to say a date...but would be nice to know something..like ....month....years...or humanity will reach the stars faster than it comes out? Please give some information about it.
Well, some information should be given to the people. You dont even get to know about the process of the work.
When I look at the SC2 Custom-Maps, i see tonns of old Wc3 Maps, that were recreated for SC2. And that happened in the blink of an eye (comaprative to the apparent development of BTanks for SC2)
How long are you working on this project now? More than a Year? Sorry, but thats the worst mapping ever done, YOu dont even have to create the game from the scratch. And when you look at all the improvements, that were made in the SC2-Editor, you cant siply understand, why you havent released even a Beta or somthing similar for testing out...
If you ask me, i'd say the project is dead...
Correct me, if you want to - and if you do, give some fucking information to the people while you're at it!
(2011-08-26, 01:43:04)Scelle Wrote: If you ask me, i'd say the project is dead...
Correct me, if you want to - and if you do, give some fucking information to the people while you're at it!
Second that
Du irritierst mich nicht, du widerst mich an!
The first suspicious thing about this project is that author of this idea is off for nearly 3 months . Guess He wont annouce it so fast just keep hundreds of people awaiting it in suspense. I would like to be wrong but it looks so uncertainly
its been over 2 years now since they first started announcing this project, the funny thing is this team has a few members and no1 is saying anything about it. I think btank is dead. I really think this game will go great heights. I mean look at DoTa, from a simple idea made them famous and now they bloody filthy rich because of LoL (leagues of Legends) same makers of dota. Its really sad, iam 1 of those huge btank fans gone out to buy sc2 just for btank. Its a huge disappointment. Now the hardest part is to forget about btank. I probably will take a while to forget it cause being a huge fan then forgotten is hard to handle.
The last official information about battle tanks was April.
Even regular posters stopped in May.
It worries me because the team is under a large amount of pressure to complete the SC2 version of Battle Tanks but yet even the community which almost beg to help them are being turned down or ignored. Since there has been little to no new on this project people are starting to lose faith in the development team which is supposed to be making this map.
Since it has been so long I think we deserve at least information on the current status of SC2 Battle Tanks instead of ignoring fans and making us want to give up on the project as well as you.
I just hope that you guys realise that we are here to support you not pressure you into a early grave or even ruin your social lives.
If I had a quarter for every time a BTanks forum member had said that...
(2011-09-05, 10:39:41)AegisHonoris Wrote: If I had a quarter for every time a BTanks forum member had said that...

well it's true we are entitledto atleast information on whether the project is continueing or not.
(2011-09-05, 12:05:25)Rencho Wrote:
(2011-09-05, 10:39:41)AegisHonoris Wrote: If I had a quarter for every time a BTanks forum member had said that...

well it's true we are entitledto atleast information on whether the project is continueing or not.

If you're that motivated, just rebuilt the map for sc2. The models are all there, and so is the editor and online tutorials.

I myself would buy sc2 only for bt, but I don't feel like having the right to ask about it all the time without investing time into mapping in sc2.

Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
(2011-09-05, 15:42:32)griffin1987 Wrote:
(2011-09-05, 12:05:25)Rencho Wrote:

If you're that motivated, just rebuilt the map for sc2. The models are all there, and so is the editor and online tutorials.

I myself would buy sc2 only for bt, but I don't feel like having the right to ask about it all the time without investing time into mapping in sc2.

it's not all the time it has been 5 months since the last update on it and as for actually making it myself the map editor is too complicated for me. the last map editor which i made a good and popular map on was Age of Mythology and that was in 2009.
there is seariously no news on this subject? it's like the admins are neglecting this thread just because they don't want to answer any questions.
well i guess i will be checking this forum thread everyday in vein but with a brief hope they will put me out of my misery
Well, good luck with that. I'm checking this thread since it started in May last year.

I think the best chance to get Btanks für SC2 is making it on your own. Maybe try to contact the devs to get what they have done so far and start from there.

I don't think Exodus, Velocity2k and Paladon will ever release the map. And I can't even blame them. It's a giant effort and time is rare...
Is SC2 - Battle Tanks out yet?
Anyway with the stupid custom game system of Bnet 2, all custom games are doomed ^__^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle tanks for dota 2 initiative No Pie For You 6 6,998 2015-11-07, 19:08:59
Last Post: No Pie For You