Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta League
Can you tell us, how long you will need for finishing the beta league and the next map version? maybe something like: "We will release it in X weeks" or something like that?
It's not Duke Nukem Forever, but it's done when it's done :mrgreen:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Scelle Wrote:Can you tell us, how long you will need for finishing the beta league and the next map version? maybe something like: "We will release it in X weeks" or something like that?

I totally agree with this. I think the Dev Team has not enough communication with players. It will be a lot better if you can announce somewhere that what you are doing now and when it is supposed to be done. Even though it turns out you fail the planning, the players will still appreciate that. Otherwise, for us it is just like endless waiting, which is a really bad feeling. Sometimes, it just makes us want to give up bt and go for other games, where you don't need to w8 forever.
maybe a countdown or what? -.-

let them work to release it as fast as possible.
if they would document anything it would last even longer.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
A tiny preview (screenshots) of some visible non live changes (most work are still backend thingsTongue)

[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I have rewritten all output stuff of the league to prepare the page for futher features. I've allready added some like sortable tables, just click a table header.
But most of those changes are internally to decrease server impact and make it easier to modify and/or add features.
eSVau Wrote:I have rewritten all output stuff of the league to prepare the page for futher features. I've allready added some like sortable tables, just click a table header.
But most of those changes are internally to decrease server impact and make it easier to modify and/or add features.

Nice changes so far.

Any chance of adding up the total numbers for everything like I asked before?
Total Kills / Death, APM and perhaps something else. Just to give a snapshot of a players performance.
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
First i gonna have a look into a rare error - about 0.12% games are affectedConfusedhock:

But yes, it will happen for sure - @dev server i've already did some generell stats :roll:
eSVau Wrote:First i gonna have a look into a rare error - about 0.12% games are affectedConfusedhock:
Found a bug which caused a small part of the 0.12% :-D - an overflow in a variable of the bot caused a very very rare problem.
Added a generell description some day ago and today some player statsBig Grin
please... pleeease change the font to verdena, tahoma, arial or similiar. i hate this times new roman font
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTanks League RANKED #30003 cant Join Bot Userkiller 0 2,226 2012-04-27, 17:10:20
Last Post: Userkiller
  8.72 Beta 3 bot = horrible games UnifiedDoom 2 3,042 2010-10-02, 19:59:44
Last Post: Velocity2k
  afkai on league. jonjon 8 5,289 2010-09-08, 13:11:45
Last Post: Smartie
  Removal of Votekick in League psycodiver 4 3,488 2010-06-20, 22:32:46
Last Post: ssl
  Capslocked and Althend might cheat in league( with replay) mooneye 16 9,613 2010-06-20, 21:47:23
Last Post: psycodiver