Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta League
RaptorXI Wrote:Disable the kick function for the league.
And add the tinker to the random tanks or disable him (like exploder and trader).

I'm as always with you on disabling kick.

Random tinker will never happen and its totally unbalanced if you start to think about it... just give it a minuteSmile
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
Equiem Wrote:Random tinker [...] its totally unbalanced
Maybe. Would already be enough to increase the hp (200 => 205) to open up the tinker for some great strategies.

Btw equiem: Weren't you warrior_equiem in the past? Already played 2 or 3 public games with you, pretty decent, but show us how you are without noobs/feeder/leaver.
Equiem Wrote:Random tinker will never happen and its totally unbalanced if you start to think about it... just give it a minuteSmile

Why random thinker is totally unbalanced?
Tinker costs 0 gold. So why make it random tank? If you radom it you can always buy another one instead with no additional cost, but you get the random-bonus gold.
ssl Wrote:Tinker costs 0 gold. So why make it random tank? If you radom it you can always buy another one instead with no additional cost, but you get the random-bonus gold.

This is what I meant.

RaptorXI Wrote:
Equiem Wrote:Random tinker [...] its totally unbalanced
Maybe. Would already be enough to increase the hp (200 => 205) to open up the tinker for some great strategies.

Btw equiem: Weren't you warrior_equiem in the past? Already played 2 or 3 public games with you, pretty decent, but show us how you are without noobs/feeder/leaver.

Yes, warrior_equiem was my old account. The clan play sorta went out with the removal of HB and me being out of the country for 3 months, not quite sure where everyone went.

I know from experience I'm not that good in inhouse games since I've got like 0 games done in clans. The game is way different in those games, a lot more team action which I'm not used to. Started to adapt more to the teamplay friendly way of playing but still got a lonewolf in me. Probably because you get used to not trusting anyone with anything from playing public games all the timeSmile
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
Just come to one of the clan channels on our server. Smile
It's always nice to meet new good players (except btfg members who like to feed :lol: ).
ssl Wrote:Tinker costs 0 gold. So why make it random tank? If you radom it you can always buy another one instead with no additional cost, but you get the random-bonus gold.

I thought random thinker is also a part of random-bonus.

And it is not necessarily to buy another tank after u get random thinker, e.g. maybe try to start a thinker with 3x basic magic xD
olivercamel Wrote:I thought random thinker is also a part of random-bonus.

And it is not necessarily to buy another tank after u get random thinker
RaptorXI Wrote:It's always nice to meet new good players (except btfg members who like to feed :lol: ).

hey thx...
and who was banned?

yes it was a bad gamestart.. i got the most kills but fed like this too...
everyone has sometimes a bad game.. no reason to react like you did.

did i flame on you the games u sucked hard like hell?
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Last time you make me write something, because I have better things to do than wasting my time with you (and this is already far offtopic):
You are boring, it's so easy to predict what you will write, from now on you will be treated as a ghost.
need to do something that can sense connection loss. i have had bad luck with my internet. i play everyday and drop from atleast one game a day from the 1-3 that i play. ruining my ranking
The problem is that we can't distinct droping from pluging the cable.
as far as i know, the replays are saved automaticly, right?
is there a possibility to provide the replay as a download on the website? it would make the league more transparent and could help for identifying cheaters/abusers, because everyone could watch replays
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
well i would think that disconnects that happen before someone finishes loading could be tracked and then cancel any penalty. leaving while a team has lower kill count and few or now CP's controlled could be a requisite for increased penalties. i dont like the idea of stay percentage being based on gametime after one leaves. either base it on gametime left or 1 hour length game, whichever happens to be smaller when the game ends. kicks should not count. i have had bad games where i am forced to use the wrong build for lane/middle or just have to deal with someone the got fed alot very early and turns me into a feeder as well. just need to create filtering algorithm.
the penalty for leaving should be not getting the points if your team wins after you leave and losing twice the amount of points then normal if your team loses.
So leaving in order to give leavergold to the team wouldn't be punished...
Velocity2k Wrote:So leaving in order to give leavergold to the team wouldn't be punished...

Why this should be punished?

if (the existance of the leavergold is for better game balance == true)
{
why do we need to punish someone who gives leavergold?
}
else
{
why there is leavergold in the game at all?
}
sry stupid question^^
where can i check league statsWink
is there any link or soemthing like that i dont have much time these days =P
ArGoLi Wrote:sry stupid question^^
where can i check league statsWink
is there any link or soemthing like that i dont have much time these days =P
http://league.btanks.net/
benben10 Wrote:the penalty for leaving should be not getting the points if your team wins after you leave and losing twice the amount of points then normal if your team loses.

2 points here:

*If you hurt your team a lot by leaving you should get punished additionally. If your team loses after you left, you probably are part of the reason they lose. If it still wins, your leave probably didn't effect them to much.

*A lot of leavers leave as soon as they think the game is lost and not because they got to go (or something similar). By punishing losing leavers additionally we have a countermasure to that. (For example I remember in one of the previous beta rankings which was not made public we had a well known player with exactly as much left games as lost games.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTanks League RANKED #30003 cant Join Bot Userkiller 0 2,226 2012-04-27, 17:10:20
Last Post: Userkiller
  8.72 Beta 3 bot = horrible games UnifiedDoom 2 3,050 2010-10-02, 19:59:44
Last Post: Velocity2k
  afkai on league. jonjon 8 5,303 2010-09-08, 13:11:45
Last Post: Smartie
  Removal of Votekick in League psycodiver 4 3,495 2010-06-20, 22:32:46
Last Post: ssl
  Capslocked and Althend might cheat in league( with replay) mooneye 16 9,643 2010-06-20, 21:47:23
Last Post: psycodiver