Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Tanks 8.60
Hey guys,
this took quite some time, for having such a short changelog. As a matter of fact, I don't have much time right now, and will have equally less time in next weeks/months for working on BT. So I'm sorry for such minor changes and long release cycles, but it's nothing I can do about at the moment.

v 8.60
  • New tank: Medivac
  • New weapon: Star Shooter
  • The Force is now also able to get multikills
  • Increased the time frame for multikills from 4 seconds to 6
  • The tooltips for the hero attributes have been updated to show relevant information
  • Fixed the -weather command
  • Fixed the credit for killing a banished unit
  • Fixed the rare Force upgrade bug
  • Fixed the Watch Tower from affecting the end game stats
  • Fixed some minor bugs
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Yeah!
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
:P u forgot to update who was no1 on northrendSmileslider not been no1 for 1 week.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Ah ... you are right. Sorry LoveComesAgain, that wasn't intentional ;)
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
hr mm new tank to me sucks :/ even thought it has heal abilities 1vs1 on lane you get owned easily.I don't know if its just me but i don't know if that heli move works over trees (always)
hmm trader still to strong to me you can jump 3-4 levels ahead of the highest feed tank in gave with trader by level 20
agree on the 1v1 combat weakness of the new tank, but try playing it in the middle lane with 2 others - i think a long-ranged medival + 2 antigravs could own.
hrmm skills need to abit stronger mind your playing what 1.5 for tank it can't be to strong.
yup
the radius of life converter is ridiculous. only place where you can get a decent hp gain is middle lane when creeps get confused and stand before the shop hill...
the boost skill - needs extra dmg. light tank rocket has more. I know, it has speed boost, but honestly neither half of the spell really helps.
The exploader seems to be breaking the multikill counter. He was sporadically getting triple and quad kills between lives. I'm guessing resurrection breaks the timer somehow. I have uploaded the replay to help troubleshoot.

This game is also a prime example of why long range tactics need a good defense. Death magic was the defense, but it was being abused on it's own so I understand why it was nerfed. Howerver, that leaves us with what to do when your team picks it's strategy only to find the ENTIRE OTHER TEAM IS USING PHOTONS. There simply is no defense against this with the current weapons. You get pushed in your base, can't get kills and there is a 90% chance that someone on your team will feed really bad against this strategy.

I am requesting a "limit snipers" option for battle tanks. This would allow only the first two people on a team from buying long range weapons. The 3rd person who attempts to get a 1300 range cannon will be blocked. I don't mind 1 or 2, but it makes for a really long, frusturating game when they are all flipping long range. And unless you have a team of all 5 elites, there is no defense.

Attached Files
.w3g   2009-06-01 10_38_14 PM.w3g (Size: 1.36 MB / Downloads: 134)
Btanks fan since version 4US
I don't know why it happened by I can fix it!
Yeah dudes ! i love you guys, who update batanks with fixes, more tanksWink:D and weapons and so onSmile, more = better, go on !
cool update exo, thanx!

I've only tried the new tank once by randoming it so far. My first impressions are that it's a cool tank with some nice and dynamic tactical options that require good team work and strategy.

Just going off of what bennie and others are saying about it and not my own opinion I'd just like to make this 1 comment: I wish that any specialty tank that's no good for a 1v1 or in a side lane not cost under 3 k or else not be selectable with the random tank option.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
It doesnt play out very dynamic, its more like a tank that doesnt have any role. In all the games ive seen medivac used, ive never seen it used well or 'in its role'. Ive seen it over 30 times so far. People either start sucking with it or change tanks in which case we are no longer talking about medivan. Its just for looking pretty, BT decoration :wink:
๏̮๏
If there is only one medivac it's food...they can NOT 1v1 at all - slow, not enough hp, no offensive skills. So they must go to mid and support...As such, they are only any good at support if there is two of them and one "tank" tank for them to help...Even then, they aren't that strong. I have not seen one player succeed to any extent with the new tank. Just my observations...
Yea, but remember exo (probably) doesnt design the game to be played in 1v1's hb, etc.. in 1v1, use it or leave it.

I have succeeded very well with medivan btw.
๏̮๏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks 8.80c Exodus 21 22,274 2015-08-09, 21:11:11
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Battle Tanks 8.63 Hacked and Mangled Mod by NarFlux Exodus 2 4,766 2014-04-22, 13:42:22
Last Post: omefisto
  New Battle Tanks Homepage! Exodus 8 11,010 2014-02-23, 18:59:08
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Battle Tanks 8.79d Exodus 10 11,328 2014-01-08, 20:48:46
Last Post: Exodus
  Battle Tanks 8.78b Exodus 11 13,033 2013-05-05, 11:52:52
Last Post: Exodus