Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old version of BT
Hi Guys,

I am looking for an early release/version of BT. I only started playing from version 8.3x and by
then it was already fairly balanced.

I want to see how it was in the beginning. :lol:

Thanx.
have funSmile

Attached Files
.w3x   Battle Tanks 6.0 ENG~1.w3x (Size: 188.15 KB / Downloads: 182)
.w3x   Battle Tanks 4.2 GER.w3x (Size: 140.1 KB / Downloads: 206)
.w3x   Battle Tanks 2.5.w3x (Size: 237.52 KB / Downloads: 219)
Thanx man. Will do. :lol:
What about Tank Wars AnR? Was it a ripoff?
I seem to remember that was around a long time ago, where the rocket launcher (swarm rockets) was the most used item, and the best tank (Juggernaut) could "assimilate" weapons, so that they worked, and didn't take any inventory space. (I still have a version of it).
as far as i know (i started playing btanks while the 3.x versions) in the original btanks versions you never could assimilate any weapons.
but yes the swarm rockets had been used most i thinkBig Grin
they costed 2.2k or so
Multi Rockets was the first weapon I used.Smile With cost 1500.
Trolololo
everybody used themWink
and i remember the times where everyone buyed the heavy for killing hellis and lights with one shotBig Grin
bobbob247 Wrote:What about Tank Wars AnR? Was it a ripoff?
I seem to remember that was around a long time ago, where the rocket launcher (swarm rockets) was the most used item, and the best tank (Juggernaut) could "assimilate" weapons, so that they worked, and didn't take any inventory space. (I still have a version of it).

To be exactly, Tank Wars was the inspiration for Battle Tanks. So BT kinda is the rip-offWink
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Assimilate Weapon: I remember it as something MacGyver added to his MG mod (i followed his version releases). His method was having the Assimilate Weapon as an item with the red + icon. Each weapon took a single charge of the item and it had a fairly high cd to prevent weapon mass assimilation. There was a command to show all assimilated weapons and a good system in place but i cant remember more about it. I LOVED it. Very helpful.
A very old version, maybe tank wars had assimilate weapons i think.

I played one of the old versions in the post, it had a nice feature where you can buy a tower from the shop as an item and drop it anywhere. Anyone interested?
๏̮๏
Tank wars had assimilate on the Juggernaut, complete with an assimilation upgrade. You couldn't view what you had, though, but it lagged my comp to hell lategame.

I'd be interested in having a placeable tower, but it would have HUGE balance issues, due to the sieging ability (place it next to a factory in their base)
Anyone know when the next version is coming out? 8.57 has been running for more that a month now. Big Grin
You must be dreaming if you expect a version within a month.. You know there is testing of the new versions and that could be varying in time. Exo said hes busy with his education/exams and should be releasing soon. Im going to guess 1-2 weeks more.
๏̮๏
Actually, it's been over 2 months now. The new version should be ready for release this week.
is the problem with the creep kill count for red (-stats 1) a ghostbot related problem for just me or was it something wrong with a trigger? it's kind of a hassle when i try to compare starts in game. i think red's getting some force kills, possibly all the tower kills, not sure.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
im nearly always red because i host games by myself and not with a bot and i never got any kills from towers or units which didnt belong to me.
i dont know anything about those botsWink but maybe your right and the reason is the ghost for getting kills without killing
qweqqweq Wrote:is the problem with the creep kill count for red (-stats 1) a ghostbot related problem for just me or was it something wrong with a trigger? it's kind of a hassle when i try to compare starts in game. i think red's getting some force kills, possibly all the tower kills, not sure.
It's a bug and has already been fixed. Troops summoned by Troop Command counted towards red's creep stats, when they died because their timer ran out.
Exodus Wrote:Actually, it's been over 2 months now. The new version should be ready for release this week.

Thought to, sweet.Big Grin

When you play against bots, and I know this isn't the correct thread, but when you move into their base, they go to the corner and just stand there until everyone leaves the base... Is this normal for now?
yeah! happens everygame with loosing team bots!
how could i forget this?Oo
i think it happens when all factories and/or the art.factory towers have been destroyed.
then the bots respawn on death and hide behind the vehicle factory, this made sense when the goal was to destroy the vfactory but know its just stupid.
i've typed -stats and seen red have 1 or 2 creep kills at 10 seconds when no troops were summoned by players and red hadn't left his base yet
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
i will check this today Oo never realised something like this ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unofficial 1.24 compatible version of SupCom? TKF 1 2,086 2009-08-24, 00:47:38
Last Post: TKF
  What's your favourite BT version? Exodus 27 12,935 2009-03-13, 16:33:30
Last Post: Dr.McNinja
  Mobile version Vomitus 4 3,423 2007-09-26, 20:00:50
Last Post: psycho_dmr