Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealth Copter
After reading through the Suggestions Rules Thread (which I should have done in the beginning :roll:) I learned that suggestions each need their own topic. So anyway, here it is. The main reason I wanted to do this was because as of now, the only air unit you can start with is the velocicopter, and I thought this would give another option. As you can see, this units health-to-price ratio is it's major disadvantage, so its speed and abilities have to be a bit more powerful than usual to compensate. Please give comments, this is my first idea.

Name: Stealth Copter (Air)
Cost: 1.4k
Hp: 1k
Speed: 350
Abilities:

1. Radar Reflection: Makes the Stealth Copter invulnerable for a time, but the power required to do so is immense, disabling the copter's weapons and spells and rapidly draining mana.
Lvl 1: Drains 15 mana per second
Lvl 2: Drains 13 mana per second
Lvl 3: Drains 11 mana per second
Lvl 4: Drains 9 mana per second
Lvl 5: Drains 7 mana per second

2. Hit and Run: Rapidly moves the Copter to the target unit and back within a certain range, focusing all weapons on the target for 2 seconds after arrival.
Lvl 1: 600 range, 10 mana
Lvl 2: 800 range, 20 mana
Lvl 3: 1000 range, 30 mana
Lvl 4: 1200 range, 40 mana
Lvl 5: 1400 range, 50 mana

3. Disable Radar: Weakens the target tanks radar, making it harder for the tank to aim it's weapons. This results in a reduction in range of the target's weapons for 5 seconds.
Lvl 1: 50 range reduction, 15 mana cost
Lvl 2: 100 range reduction, 30 mana cost
Lvl 3: 150 range reduction, 45 mana cost
Lvl 4: 200 range reduction, 60 mana cost
Lvl 5: 250 range reduction, 75 mana cost

Or (more likely)

3. Disable Controls: Fires a targeted EMP pulse, stunning the target momentarily and slowing the target by 25% for the same amount of time afterwards. Has a range of 900.
Lvl 1: 1 second duration, 10 mana cost
Lvl 2: 2 second duration, 20 mana cost
Lvl 3: 3 second duration, 30 mana cost
Lvl 4: 4 second duration, 40 mana cost
Lvl 5: 5 second duration, 50 mana cost

4. Stealth Form (Ultimate): Turns the hero invisible for a short amount of time.
Lvl 1: 4 seconds, 30 mana cost
Lvl 2: 5 seconds, 40 mana cost
Lvl 3: 6 seconds, 50 mana cost
Lvl 4: 7 seconds, 60 mana cost
Lvl 5: 8 seconds, 70 mana cost

5. A-P Rounds (Tank cannon): Fires aimed rounds from the copter, targeting nearby enemy heroes. If possible, this ability should also be focused by hit and run. I was thinking it should have the same range and fire rate as the regular tank cannon. (Just for clarification, A-P stands for armor piercing)
Lvl 1: 30 dps
Lvl 2: 60 dps
Lvl 3: 90 dps
Lvl 4: 120 dps
Lvl 5: 150 dps
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stealth Item haz0r 5 2,960 2010-06-09, 14:41:39
Last Post: Bob666