Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favourite BT version?
7.11, if that was a version, only because I love those numbers. All the versions have been pretty cool...
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
8.56 to me easily the best version ever and my fav map just need my BENNIE.CANNON 10000DPS Smile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Yeah, I seriously think this map gets better and better all the time. Keep it up
Princess_Bob Wrote:Yeah, I seriously think this map gets better and better all the time. Keep it up
agree
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Somewhere around 4.5 i guess...
still an easy version for newbies to learn and still not failing because of them... otherwise 7.58 was nice as well...
didn't check out any above 8.0 ( yea kill me off for it ^^ ) yet. :lol:
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
As for me, latest version is the best, until it's bugged:).

And the funniest version I remember was something like 8.02 or 8.04, not remember exactly, maybe diff ver. The point is there was fast trader and there was a limit of 5(FIVE!) factories you could have. That was really fun to kill people with creepsSmile You don't even need to step on an enemy's base - creeps do the job! Their team gets crazy and you just sit and laugh))))
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
Too bad BENNIE.CANNON costs 150k. And has a range of 150.

Well for favourite.. i have fond memories of MG mod BTanks. Many fancy game mechanics.
๏̮๏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unofficial 1.24 compatible version of SupCom? TKF 1 2,086 2009-08-24, 00:47:38
Last Post: TKF
  Old version of BT SharkBait 19 10,538 2009-04-09, 12:19:52
Last Post: ChronicStoned
  Mobile version Vomitus 4 3,422 2007-09-26, 20:00:50
Last Post: psycho_dmr