Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling in enemy's base/buildings
I bet im not the only one who have this problem; selling stuff in ur enemy's base, and drop the items just so u cant reach it after... then u lost a wep/item. Maybe there could be a "drop-back" thing. Like, if u try to drop in enemys base/buildings the item drops back, and get a msg "cant sell items in enemy's buildings" or something?Smile
Suit up!
There's kinda anti buy in the Battle Ship maps which prevents you from buying AND selling stuff in enemy base shops.
DeLarah Wrote:I bet im not the only one who have this problem; selling stuff in ur enemy's base, and drop the items just so u cant reach it after... then u lost a wep/item. Maybe there could be a "drop-back" thing. Like, if u try to drop in enemys base/buildings the item drops back, and get a msg "cant sell items in enemy's buildings" or something?Smile

Haha, i have always this problem :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I like being able to buy from the enemies base. Afterall, when your in their base, they are about to lose. It just makes it all that quicker to not have to go back to your base.
I believe it's justified that you cannot sell items in the enemies' base, but I agree, it's really annoying when you drop stuff and desperately try clicking it by changing the camera-angle :-D
Tribulation Wrote:I believe it's justified that you cannot sell items in the enemies' base, but I agree, it's really annoying when you drop stuff and desperately try clicking it by changing the camera-angle :-D

Especially when you're in their base and you accidentally drop the item and someone comes along and kills you. Its a major WTF! moment.
I've seen people win in a "No Base anymore" Game cause they could buy a factory in enemy base.
I dislike the "feature"!
Anti-Buy in enemy base would be nice!
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
If you're that far, buying a factory speeds things up, and makes the inevitable arrive faster, not being able to buy one would just make it harder and delay the defeat. You should be able to buy in the enemies' base.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Troop at the enemy Controll Point Perfektionist 18 12,357 2012-09-10, 11:49:00
Last Post: Exodus
  Enemy team shouldn't be informed about -giveup status RaptorXI 7 5,714 2012-07-29, 16:20:20
Last Post: Prog
  fixing base wall from jumping or porting on it gozo1985 4 3,754 2011-12-25, 19:06:26
Last Post: eSVau
  Suggestion to selling and buying abuse TKF 9 8,168 2011-02-14, 00:23:39
Last Post: scron2
  [8.70] Antigrav Jump into enemy base ssl 9 5,497 2010-07-06, 11:44:34
Last Post: benben10