Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
league tournament
i don't know if this should be in the suggestions thread or the league thread...

anyways...

here's the best way i can think of to stop padders from being number 1 without proving themselves against other good players. it's just a rough idea though so please feel free to take my idea and run with it in any direction u want to.

here it is...

have a 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, or a 5v5 tournament held every week in each realm at the same time. make the tournament winner have to win at least 3 games. make victory of at least one of the tournaments manditory to claim the number one slot title of the realm. that way, even if i were playing with my best team and i beat up on 2 noob teams, if a 3rd team beat me that was better i still wouln't qualify for the title. also, you could make any player who doesn't participate in at least one tournament loose 10 points.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqqweq Wrote:i don't know if this should be in the suggestions thread or the league thread...

anyways...

here's the best way i can think of to stop padders from being number 1 without proving themselves against other good players. it's just a rough idea though so please feel free to take my idea and run with it in any direction u want to.

If you feel that the teams at the top are paddling their points and dont deserve to be there, you could always issue a challenge to me or Bennie.FM.
If we refused to play against your team who you feel are better, then i think your suggestions & reasonings are valid.
I dont believe i have ever reject any games against any of your Londaeron Players.
I believe i have 4 or 5 pals on Londaeron League accounts waiting for challenges.
Fido has my vote for number 1 in the east. Although it is slightly unfair since he can host a game whenever he wants, and poor souls like me have to be lucky enough to find a league game.

Anyway fido is a great player and person, who is rightfully ontop of the east standings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  conquest victory for league? Perfektionist 10 8,612 2012-11-01, 15:28:36
Last Post: Wupti
  Give up on Tinker in League toyboatt 38 34,270 2012-04-07, 10:46:32
Last Post: EarthR
  IP check for League / Multiacc BAN Smartie 6 5,193 2011-12-17, 20:00:51
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  allowing trader in league Shadowgear7 2 2,816 2011-11-25, 08:08:50
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
Thumbs Down CLAN LEAGUE! progg 4 3,321 2011-08-27, 09:31:33
Last Post: El_Polacco