Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player shuffle
I play with my friend, we are good players. Usually we play on "btanks by bug pro mode" bot, only because its does not shuffle us in different teams. Sometimes we play on league qualify, but have to leave at start for 3-4 times and restarting, so we get in one team (the same reason we cant play on standart league where leaving mattersBig Grin ). Its rediculos. And there are a lot of peaople doing same thing.
Playing on bug`s bot is not good case of noobs, cas it doesnt count stay/leave and games played statistics.
Why not make one aditional league mode for teams, or at least with no shuffle.
easy solution: host a game yourself ;P

honestly there are enough bots out there. league is made to shuffle teams to belance out each team. if you don't like to be switched, which btw is done by the bot, not the map, simply do not join the games. and if you simply can't host yourself ( i just love this excuse^^ ) ask some clanmate of BuG or some other party to host a game for you.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
the most important reason to shuffle is to avoid imbalances.
if you got 3 or more friends in one team the game will be finished soon because the "pubs" have no chance and leave or giveup.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not a bt suggestion but player BENNIE.FM 3 4,117 2012-10-18, 05:56:57
Last Post: FlashVanMaster
  additional commands for single player modus RaptorXI 5 5,553 2012-07-25, 19:59:05
Last Post: RaptorXI
Smile Hey Creater I need shuffle mode, do it pls. oNoX 2 2,561 2011-05-08, 13:46:03
Last Post: Althend
  A player feed on purpose should be banned(with replay) mooneye 8 4,519 2010-08-04, 17:17:35
Last Post: eSVau
  Change the player colours to be the same as DOTA scron2 27 14,376 2009-10-15, 05:35:45
Last Post: scron2