Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a bt suggestion but player
Hey guys i just like to say if you value the bt community try play as a team,players do make mistakes,all players are of not of equal skill level remember this.

Remember in a lane battle some times someone is going to loose and feed it happens doesn't mean you flame and blame them.

If some of you took time to realize a players elo may reflect there skill level so when a 1400 elo player feeds its probably because teams are balanced in such away that you have high elo players and they are there to compensate for lower skilled players,doesn't mean you kick them.

And this to the players with big mouths there is a reason you guys are always getting ban request on you,there is a reason people dislike to play with you not going to name players but its obvious.

Last of all this is a small community new players should be welcomed and the players we have should be valued so just a heads up to those jerks playing tanks sick of playing games with players arguing.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I've never started to play DotA, because the community sucked hard (flaming, etc.) which wasn't the case in the early days of BT. Sadly this has changedSad
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
its not possible to have a system in place that lower elo players can't be kicked for feeding? i mean a 1400 elo is expected to die more..
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I know how we can get many new (and maybe very good) playersSmile

Add some servers on bot. F/e rubattle.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weapon suggestion BENNIE.FM 4 4,958 2013-09-04, 15:21:00
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  additional commands for single player modus RaptorXI 5 5,550 2012-07-25, 19:59:05
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Suggestion For the Better PinoyFused.com 15 11,076 2012-03-31, 21:57:42
Last Post: gozo1985
Question Suggestion about CPTP ability archer-war 8 8,371 2012-03-26, 12:10:01
Last Post: ssl
  Suggestion to selling and buying abuse TKF 9 8,156 2011-02-14, 00:23:39
Last Post: scron2