Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ELO for ranked games
I dont know if it existed but sometimes one guy with very low elo unbalanced the hole game. I think you should have an elo of 1450 to play ranked.
In qualy you can get max 1470 if you win a game.
There is no ELO for qualify games and a limited ranked bot (1505+) was used two times in three month.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
The idea is very good. Ultra low elo guys fuck ups the balace hard.
There's no need to create new bot.
Just add new thing to be able to play ranked.
- 15 games playerd
- 85% stay rate
- 1450 ELO

For guys with ELO - means they already played league, but lower than 1450 -make every quali game + 0.5 ELO. That shouldn't be hard to implement and i think it would increase league games quality.
It wouldn't change anything, because then you could create a new account, play 15 ranked games, and then play ranked.

Biggest problem is that elo just doesn't mean much because it wasn't made for team games. At the time of writing this my elo is under 1500, and still I'm 100% sure I can beat everyone who has only played 15 games in his life hands down.

(2011-12-29, 19:30:08)progg Wrote: The idea is very good. Ultra low elo guys fuck ups the balace hard.
There's no need to create new bot.
Just add new thing to be able to play ranked.
- 15 games playerd
- 85% stay rate
- 1450 ELO

For guys with ELO - means they already played league, but lower than 1450 -make every quali game + 0.5 ELO. That shouldn't be hard to implement and i think it would increase league games quality.

Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
ok but imagine there are teams about 8k ELO summary and guy 1350 elo come to game. Its certain he will get kicked and his team get extra gold...
(2011-12-31, 14:33:03)WannaMakeUSweat Wrote: ok but imagine there are teams about 8k ELO summary and guy 1350 elo come to game. Its certain he will get kicked and his team get extra gold...

i have seen only one time 8k elo match...
8k is big, but a 7,65 elo team and above with 1450 is 90% kick and team of pros with leaver gold. Guys with 1400 elo makes games more imba than lol or wupti.
yea and the problem is kicking them to play qualify doesnt solve a problem they can back ranked even same day...
The problem is first and foremost kicking them in the league games. I really despise those players who feel the need to kick worse teammates.
Prog
tell me, what for keeping guy with 1-20 in 30minutes having 2k hp tier 1 tank with lvl 8?
Vote for: Autobann based on apm

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2720
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
(2012-01-01, 18:25:30)progg Wrote: Prog
tell me, what for keeping guy with 1-20 in 30minutes having 2k hp tier 1 tank with lvl 8?

There never is a real question "what for". They are not some malfunctioning instruments. They are other human beings trying to have a good time playing battle tanks. Why should anyone have the right to deny them their game?
Well you should ask this quiestion to developers who implemented -kick command.
You're in devteam, not me.
For me it's simple choice - if i think leaver gold would do better for the team than a player i choose leaver gold.

Althend: 100% right.
Btw: i think low apm should be qualified as denial of playing.

edit:

Prog, continuing your question one may ask why should anyone play quali.
this guy srsly cant play ranked http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=4485 once he play advanced troops with tinker next time he does sell swarm rockets to buy other weapon then enemies have infernals making beacons when all enemies are in cps 1350ELO Is that only one way to out him from league always kicking from games?
hmmmmmmmmmm........yeah......... sometimes noobs are annoying,especially in your own team Tongue
Why they just cant play 15 qualify games and then they are super pros with 1700 elo after 1 ranked game? Yeah.... that sounds good Angel

next example of guy with low apm who is useless every game http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=3682 some changes in penalty are necessary if someone ruin game by apm about 30 usually this people dunno what game is about Enjoy

Attached Files
.w3g   blueTealRed.w3g (Size: 2.2 MB / Downloads: 152)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Qualify (ranked?) game mode Max 1 3,309 2014-04-16, 21:53:51
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Long games - Supercell ; Titan Max 2 3,585 2014-03-28, 16:58:19
Last Post: Max
  ideas for faster games ckibibi 5 4,648 2014-02-04, 20:48:43
Last Post: eSVau
  Players ruining games psycodiver 3 3,282 2013-12-24, 04:41:25
Last Post: gozo1985
  Qualify games Max 9 7,431 2012-11-05, 16:48:19
Last Post: Max