Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GrizzlyB ak proggkiller ak yournightmare ak knightmere (?)
first thank you for ur post
scandalous? check i cant find any game with u in team, mabe was qualify, mabe u had another hide acount, mabe u think im another person...give me the id of our famous game please, thanks
it looks like u are that kind of guy who is frustrate by tinker, yes u can be like others are frustrate by ghost power or earth resistance, by multi hull with heal combo or multi mech unbalance, etc. Mabe if we put restriction on every tank we can play bt without tanks, only troups...

best regards

(2012-03-21, 10:47:35)El_Polacco Wrote: first of all wanna say that proggkiller acc should be locked would it be fine to create any of btl staff with any suffix -.- ?
behaviour of that guy is scandalous in most of games i didnt play recently with him but in past he kept playing tinker while we lost all cps. It looks for me that he is just coming for games to provoke mates and start flaming a guy who told him to buy a tank since always if there's no restrictions of playing tinker its being abused...

well i just want to understand ur behaviour, statistiquement games which we play togheter or adv teams was upped ur stats more than downed. When u say:

But how to call some 1 who like 3 games in the row ruin game in same way? never ruined 3 games in a row with u
How i can have a good rank when in 5 days of playing 1 game a day i meet you in team 5 times? wrong wrong wrong never hapened
You play horrible and mess with someones time and funm thats not cool hmm if i count stats on all my acounts i must say that about u

lets have a look now on our games with GrizzlyB id check that
GameID: 28268 1 same team
GameID: 28298 1 same team
GameID: 28269 0 adv teams
GameID: 28268 1 same team
GameID: 27999 0 same team
grizzly 17 44 63
dirty 70 46 39
GameID: 27996 0 adv teams
GameID: 27506 0 adv teams
GameID: 27505 0 adv teams
GameID: 24186 0 adv teams
GameID: 23863 0 same team
grizzly 18 25 22
dirty 21 35 28
GameID: 23861 0 adv teams
GameID: 23629 1 same team
GameID: 22649 1 adv teams
GameID: 22121 0 adv teams
GameID: 18366 0 same team
grizzly 17 22 20
dirty 4 18 7
GameID: 18172 0 same team
grizzly 13 21 23
dirty 17 26 11
GameID: 18170 1 same team
GameID: 16335 06/05/2011 1 same team

we won 7 games and loose 4 games togheter
u won 8 games and loose 1 in adverse teams

why u say i f***** ur stats up? u won at all 15 games when im there and lost 4 cus of me mabe but not only!!!
i cant understand how my tech makes u mad...
is easy to say bad things about people without check just cus they dont want been managed by u.... but a real manager must check wot he says or noone listen his words...
is so pathetic to see u cant counter my last posts, it seems u understand u make a mistake but u too proud to say it... so u happy to think that post are over...
anyway u cant change the past all that stats are real and the truth is me or my tech is not the reason of ur lot of bad games....
mabe i fucked 3 or 4 in ur defavour in one year and almost 25 games played togheter or more, in adv or same team.
if sumone think thats a reason to forget all other games and that justify to talk me shit and gang me every f***** game before in game and after in forum just tell it onestly.
im courious to see who agree that and accept in my place that kind of behaviour.

Im not sayn im an saint, excuse me 1000 times for all that insults i say when i was pissed off. sincerly i apologise...
let ur team mate dies just cus he not agree wot u want is badest than do a bad strategy without any intention to make ur team loose.

Best regards to all

(2012-03-21, 06:20:38)dirtyterror Wrote: Do you know what you are writing? Grizzly rly...

"GrizzlyB never flame if hes not flamed, but when u flame him he burns u"
= face palm

just quit pls. Topic is closed.

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
U can have fun then!!! Angel
+ 1 polacco. Hes doing this pretty often. For him top score of the game is to get kills with long range heli with energy torpedoes or just a tinker, no mather that sometimes from score 20:5 at min 20 hes dropping to 20:40,and hes still a heli at min 60, or buying sky tank at min 60... when all other start to buy infernals and fortresses. And dont tell me i lie Grizzly, cause the replay i posted shows how you play. And argument about fact that im using earth at the same time... LOL
For you earth with 2x poison blaster and supercell + speed pack and power pack = your gear in this paticular game? Do you even know a skills of earth or the way he deacrease any damage?(skill or weapon).
Hes throwing some stupid game statistics... Idk what for. Hes pretty known player and we all know his behavior and the way of playing BT. Sometimes you can go crazy and win a game with heli 4x swarm rockets and gold hull at min 60 when you play with lets say 3 good players... Cause they will do the job you cant do... And with your elo is not hard to get a good players to team. Sometimes even i play longer with low tier tank knowing that i have like 3 good players in the team. But usually at min 55 im ready for infernal or fort. Well only when i play earth i go straight to titan.
kk u irecuperable, that supid stats is ur stats...
no matter u can say all bull sh u want i dont care...
about my elo is 1513.93 so u still say bs without check
abuot lies mr manager is true u lied all see u sayd, or is me who wrote ur post, wtf man grow up
u not a kid in primary school
u really cant assume ur words, show us some integrity,
or u jus ta bad caracter....
keep it up
lie more if u love it
best regards ur freindCool

(2012-03-22, 01:21:54)dirtyterror Wrote: + 1 polacco. Hes doing this pretty often. For him top score of the game is to get kills with long range heli with energy torpedoes or just a tinker, no mather that sometimes from score 20:5 at min 20 hes dropping to 20:40,and hes still a heli at min 60, or buying sky tank at min 60... when all other start to buy infernals and fortresses. And dont tell me i lie Grizzly, cause the replay i posted shows how you play. And argument about fact that im using earth at the same time... LOL
For you earth with 2x poison blaster and supercell + speed pack and power pack = your gear in this paticular game? Do you even know a skills of earth or the way he deacrease any damage?(skill or weapon).
Hes throwing some stupid game statistics... Idk what for. Hes pretty known player and we all know his behavior and the way of playing BT. Sometimes you can go crazy and win a game with heli 4x swarm rockets and gold hull at min 60 when you play with lets say 3 good players... Cause they will do the job you cant do... And with your elo is not hard to get a good players to team. Sometimes even i play longer with low tier tank knowing that i have like 3 good players in the team. But usually at min 55 im ready for infernal or fort. Well only when i play earth i go straight to titan.

PS about ur freind polacco mabe u can help him to find that famous 1 game played with him i fup, that will be nice...
thanks my freind

gn8 make sweet dreams
love u

(2012-03-22, 01:31:31)PROGGKILLER Wrote: kk u irecuperable, that supid stats is ur stats...
no matter u can say all bull sh u want i dont care...
about my elo is 1513.93 so u still say bs without check
abuot lies mr manager is true u lied all see u sayd, or is me who wrote ur post, wtf man grow up
u not a kid in primary school
u really cant assume ur words, show us some integrity,
or u jus ta bad caracter....
keep it up
lie more if u love it
best regards ur freindCool

(2012-03-22, 01:21:54)dirtyterror Wrote: + 1 polacco. Hes doing this pretty often. For him top score of the game is to get kills with long range heli with energy torpedoes or just a tinker, no mather that sometimes from score 20:5 at min 20 hes dropping to 20:40,and hes still a heli at min 60, or buying sky tank at min 60... when all other start to buy infernals and fortresses. And dont tell me i lie Grizzly, cause the replay i posted shows how you play. And argument about fact that im using earth at the same time... LOL

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
Hi all lets see all oldest stats betwen grizlyb and dirty
GameID: 22261 1 same team
GameID: 22259 1 same team
GameID: 22035 0 adv teams
GameID: 13537 1 adv teams
GameID: 13458 0 same team
stats grizly 61 41 34
stats dirty 44 29 26
GameID: 11264 1 adv teams
GameID: 10913 03-11 0 same team
stats grizly 24 48
stats dirty 48 56
GameID: 7638 08/01/11 1 adv teams

so when we played same team wonned 2 and loosed 2
when we played adv teams i wonned 3 and loosed 1

here the last and all stats games i've played togheter
i wonder how im the reason of ur bad games, we only played 8 in a half of year u loosed only 2 and wonned 2 when team togheter...
is true u loosed 3 and wonned 1 only when i was in adv team but this is not my fault, sorry....

best regards
ur stats destroyer Grizz Cool

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
lol i see u guys dont have nothing to do then still talking about this shit
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
(2012-03-20, 23:26:45)Velocity2k Wrote: Would be nice if we could close this discussion now Smile.

I agree at condition he stops add bull s about me here
Thanks

See u to n8 my freind Dirty
best regards

(2012-03-22, 15:16:43)Velocity2k Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 23:26:45)Velocity2k Wrote: Would be nice if we could close this discussion now Smile.

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
(2012-03-22, 15:22:04)PROGGKILLER Wrote: I agree at condition he stops add bull s about me here
Thanks

See u to n8 my freind Dirty
best regards

I've got another condition: if you continue writing such provoking posts i'll ban you.
Just stop it now. It's really enough!

Whoever posts below this post sucks! Big Grin
I suck!Big Grin
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Hihi ^^
omg me 2 ~_^
Danm, now i want to suck too Big Grin.
well almost 500 views not bad for a suckin post...
wothever u all say i suck so i can post, i suck anyway...
mabe we can reach 600 views
best regards
GrizzCool

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
I just did the heap of my life on toilet (best friend)!
(2012-03-22, 20:28:44)Velocity2k Wrote: Danm, now i want to suck too Big Grin.

on your knees ...

Angel
Conclusion of the day = only suckers play bt ^^ xD
I only wanted to post something for Grizzly that might show him that not only me and 2-3 toher players might think bad about his game-style. And show him we dont flame (if a tank purharse request might be consider as a flame) him because of some idiotic need to flame some 1 wo reason.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/forgrizz.png/

TezSick is rly objective person. Im glad he put himselve in my position in this game. And he understand that i could get pissed.

Grizzly i rly dont want to anoy you and insult in any way. Just take some 1 opinion under consideration and think about the fact that you might be not that cool as you think you are. I do this sometimes and this helps me to keep a good relations with other ppl.

To Velocity: Dont ban me plsTongue last postSmile)
ok man u the best;
by the way u just cant stop this...
lmaoCool

best regards

(2012-03-24, 22:41:11)dirtyterror Wrote: I only wanted to post something for Grizzly that might show him that not only me and 2-3 toher players might think bad about his game-style. And show him we dont flame (if a tank purharse request might be consider as a flame) him because of some idiotic need to flame some 1 wo reason.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/forgrizz.png/

TezSick is rly objective person. Im glad he put himselve in my position in this game. And he understand that i could get pissed.

Grizzly i rly dont want to anoy you and insult in any way. Just take some 1 opinion under consideration and think about the fact that you might be not that cool as you think you are. I do this sometimes and this helps me to keep a good relations with other ppl.

To Velocity: Dont ban me plsTongue last postSmile)

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
Maybe topic should finally be closed...just wanted to mention something:

I wanna suck too...

HF and Party!