Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kick Vote
Some 1 had an idea to delete a kick vote from qual games. I think it would be a good one. Only some sort of afk kick allowed.
Well qualify games are here to learn. Then kick vote should not be enable in those games, because any noob who want to learn will be kicked because he is noob and will never learn anything this way. I totally agree with you Dirty.
but this could be abused of some idiots who sabotage the game or something.
Then people will just stop leaving then they can join ranked. Or play beta.
(2012-11-23, 13:59:51)Perfektionist Wrote: but this could be abused of some idiots who sabotage the game or something.

Quals are ruled by this simple truth: you have 50/50 for normal game.

You will get mass leavers, sabotaging asshole, or any other type of annoying sh**t that will destroy the game. "No kick vote" wont change much in this matter.
(2012-11-27, 08:05:01)dirtyterror Wrote: You will get mass leavers, sabotaging asshole, or any other type of annoying sh**t that will destroy the game. "No kick vote" wont change much in this matter.
That a point i wont get: why do so many people even consider playing qualify instead of ranked, but thats another topic... Huh

I think the only valid kick reasons besides being afk are mass flaming, insulting and destroying a game on purpose. The problem is we only can detect afk for sure.

I prefer tighter kick rules anyway. We have even to consider that kicking is a map feature which most maps do not have. So it's NOT part of the game. It is meant for special situations and anyone should reasonably use it.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2012-11-27, 12:46:27)eSVau Wrote:
(2012-11-27, 08:05:01)dirtyterror Wrote: You will get mass leavers, sabotaging asshole, or any other type of annoying sh**t that will destroy the game. "No kick vote" wont change much in this matter.
That a point i wont get: why do so many people even consider playing qualify instead of ranked, but thats another topic... Huh

I think the only valid kick reasons besides being afk are mass flaming, insulting and destroying a game on purpose. The problem is we only can detect afk for sure.

I prefer tighter kick rules anyway. We have even to consider that kicking is a map feature which most maps do not have. So it's NOT part of the game. It is meant for special situations and anyone should reasonably use it.

Hmmm thats right (about that reasonable usage of kick vote) but moste of players in quals does not understand what should be the purpose or the reason of the kcik vote.
They think: ohh he have electro cannon, i suck now but with that weapon and hes gold i would be better!!! (the ones that know taht they can buy equip from yard cheaper) so he vote -yes, another think abut the gold only, third will type -yes only cause hes friend tould him to do it, and 4-th will vote and type same as the rest of team cause he does now know what its for and they tould him to do it.
50% qual games are mess and chaos. Moste of them end at min 20 cause of leavers, feeders, and so one. I think kick vote should not be alloved cause you cant control what players will do there, its even hard to predict what they do in terms of tacticTongue I saw all cfazy builds in there... like tinker 3x ice canon and iron hull min 40... or tinker with siege pack min 75 wo hull at allBig Grin kick has no sense in thoes games.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please change or cancel bot auto-kick RAF_Fenix 6 5,872 2014-03-18, 03:12:59
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Admin: Please remove bot auto-kick RAF_Fenix 2 3,783 2013-11-23, 18:18:52
Last Post: RAF_Today_Hero
  kick from league admin Tez.Sick raven.ru 11 9,801 2013-10-30, 11:34:54
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Ban vote BENNIE.FM 1 2,308 2013-03-13, 09:54:33
Last Post: Max
  Bot kick ingame PaxiFixi 2 2,457 2012-08-06, 08:00:15
Last Post: warrior_cobra