scout + bombarding,
+ elektro
+ iron hull
+ bombarding

- sold scout for light tank

dont defense cp

- sold all items + tank and bought tinker + goldhull

and this isnt game sabotage?
(2012-11-27, 17:55:53)Ch4oSxD Wrote: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...5#pid37075

he bought

scout + bombarding,
+ elektro
+ iron hull
+ bombarding

- sold scout for light tank

dont defense cp

- sold all items + tank and bought tinker + goldhull

and this isnt game sabotage?

This is not game sabotage, but team sabotage, its different Tongue
I AM THE FAKER OF BTANKS !  :D
so you mean to say a scout is stronger than a light tank and iron hull as well as repair robots combined is much easier to kill while defending the base than a light tank with only an iron hull? also given the fact that you tried to kick him every gosh damned 5 minutes i think he did well ignoring this fact, not flaming at all and not even feeding on purpose at all. in the end he might not have been a great support for the teamplay but he also didn't even get close to sabotaging the team. on a side note it was the 8th game on ranked. this is way this one got disapproved.

if you want me to check again, i might do so, as well as give out some bans for this improper behaviour towards a 'weaker' player.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Just for notice he played scout ( best creep kill tank ) and farm alle gold in middle. He played 25 games in qualify and dont know the basic that 3 players are in middle and 1 player each lane. He bought 2 strong weapons 2000 Gold + 2700 Gold as scout without hull, dont get kills and dont feed enough to be kickable. After the middle of dark force isnt able to defense, caused of him ( scout + useless items - farmed all gold in middle ), he tp to bot lane and ignore middle with -> light tank+ bombarding,
+ elektro + iron hull + bombarding. After Light Force conquered middle and not to be kickable, therefore he sold all items to buy tinker with goldhull without weapon.

And the last act isnt game sabotage? waste 50% of the team gold ? In my opinion i accept that a newbie buy this items, but he wasnt kickable anymore and these items (goldhull) whouldnt help the team to win the game. It just make that he isnt kickable.

And he had even more gold then lane players, so he should dominate the game with weapons and kills, but he played support for who?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 5,856 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  Is need that necessary to shouted me whole game? guangzhou265 0 1,920 2014-11-18, 19:16:57
Last Post: guangzhou265
  fucking discrimation unfair game ! guangzhou265 24 17,318 2014-05-14, 06:36:34
Last Post: Max
  why ban me in all game? guangzhou265 28 22,095 2014-04-29, 13:47:36
Last Post: Prog
  why ban me in ranked game? guangzhou265 2 3,659 2014-04-26, 22:40:59
Last Post: eSVau