Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why ban me in all game?
Reason?
no reason?
was banned?
funny
Not funny, just another leaver game.
(2014-04-26, 19:39:50)RaptorXI Wrote: Not funny, just another leaver game.

i was banned , can't join any game in 263 account!
hmmmmm ...... whole btanks community feel so sry for you Huh

ok we give you another chance, find 3 people who are on your side and let them post here (with good reasons) why u should play btanks ranked
and you will get your accounts back Angel

(Maybe its easier for you to play 25 new qualify games..... maybe 30 cause u will get kicked sometimes)

I am on his side. He never misbehaved in any games I saw him in. He tried his best, even when failing and being flamed permanently.
(2014-04-26, 20:04:48)Tez.Sick Wrote: hmmmmm ...... whole btanks community feel so sry for you Huh

ok we give you another chance, find 3 people who are on your side and let them post here (with good reasons) why u should play btanks ranked

(Maybe its easier for you to play 25 new qualify games..... maybe 30 cause u will get kicked sometimes)

why I need to choose? unfair for me!
no reason was banned and give me fucking choose!
wtf?

and I want to know is you banned me? you are not first time to do it Tez
GUYS STOP IT THIS IS RACISM !
i see so much players who never learn and do always the same fails. guang trying his best. this is really not fair. let him learn, who cares elo ? nobody start as pro. let him play pls
iam on his side to, playing with feeder is more fun than with egos
thanks all of yours support me in here!
one more vote for guang and he can play again Angel

@ guangs "3 friends" : pls never complain about his behavior, or insult/flame him, never ban request him, don't complain if he will desyn again/feed/don't save for tank/join lobby.........

(2014-04-26, 20:04:48)Tez.Sick Wrote: hmmmmm ...... whole btanks community feel so sry for you Huh

I want to know you said "we" how about of that meaning ? please explain to me , who and how many ppl? if you can't give me the real support , that mean you abuse of power in btanks to acheive your fucking discrimation for our china players!

(2014-04-26, 20:47:50)Tez.Sick Wrote: one more vote for guang and he can play again Angel

@ guangs "3 friends" : pls never complain about his behavior, or insult/flame him, never ban request him, don't complain if he will desyn again/feed/don't save for tank/join lobby.........

you said 3 only now acheive , still more one? funny? what's fucking reason?

ok we give you another chance, find 3 people who are on your side and let them post here (with good reasons) why u should play btanks ranked,

to Tez: please open your eyes to see clearly that your fucking words!
(2014-04-26, 20:49:28)guangzhou265 Wrote: I want to know you said "we" how about of that meaning ? please explain to me , who and how many ppl? if you can't give me the real support , that mean you abuse of power in btanks to acheive your fucking discrimation for our china players!

i can't even find words for your stupidness, but ok u got your 3 friends:

chaos
galadion
prog

hopefully they will never complain about u.....

congrats u got your accs back

(2014-04-26, 20:55:29)Tez.Sick Wrote:
(2014-04-26, 20:49:28)guangzhou265 Wrote: I want to know you said "we" how about of that meaning ? please explain to me , who and how many ppl? if you can't give me the real support , that mean you abuse of power in btanks to acheive your fucking discrimation for our china players!

i can't even find words for your stupidness, but ok u got your 3 friends:

chaos
galadion
prog

hopefully they will never complain about u.....

congrats u got your accs back

this time is your fault , please apologia for me! you are not the first time to do it, 25 years old boy , please show me you are the responsibility please!
This arguing is going nowhere, plz don't talk about discrimination or racism etc. This is totally out of the reason you are banned, I'm pretty sure about that.

But Tez, all respect I have to you, I must say that he doesn't have to be banned if there's no objective reason to do so. If he sabotage or anything else I would understand, but if the reason is "he's not pro enough" I don't agree with that.
Remember a.lincoln? Maybe he was worse, I don't know... But still he wasn't banned after a lot of requests because he played too bad. And imo there were maybe more reasons to do so.

I think you also saw his progress? He plays a lot more solo defending, ok. But he feeds less. He tries to skill up.

And if some day I see a behavior from him that deserve a ban, I'll have no remorse to make a request for that. Since then let him play...

No need to insult or demand for apologizes... Be happy you get your account back.
Btanks is a small community, be cool Smile
The only thing im interested guang, why u wanna play Ranked and not Qualify? I dont get this point.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
(2014-04-26, 21:09:13)LIoOoOoIL Wrote: The only thing im interested guang, why u wanna play Ranked and not Qualify? I dont get this point.

because I love you and want to see you in ranked game!Cool
Troll.

Well, hf to take off the fun for mostly 9 other players ; ) and always screaming someone is "deep hacking" you - like this bit01 guy - at least thats my opinion. Dont forget that this part is also kinda intolerant regarding the guys u wanna play with. I dont say to anyway he has to do so or so.. just what is probably as most fair for EVERYone.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
(2014-04-26, 21:19:08)LIoOoOoIL Wrote: Troll.

Well, hf to take off the fun for mostly 9 other players ; ) and always screaming someone is "deep hacking" you - like this bit01 guy - at least thats my opinion. Dont forget that this part is also kinda intolerant regarding the guys u wanna play with. I dont say to anyway he has to do so or so.. just what is probably as most fair for EVERYone.

a partly players fuck me at beginning and whole game , and join to the game said giveup , reason I am the same team with them ! Then you think that's good feeling for me ?
usually let them fuck me and use the impolite words to me , that is the europe players behaviour?

"deep hack" problem I only give the advice for my teamate, and I only said a few times in whole game only!
Unsuprisingly i'm also concerned of his presence in ranked it destroys somehow a game balance while he is surrounded by the most skilled mates . All you can say about his progress is just ultra passive attitude like yesterday seen him glaive on antigrav and directly saves for airshit . Would you really call it improvement ?
My personal opinion to this is why you want to play league? qualify should be also ok for you. This is called a league - if you are in a game you destroy it for the other 9 players. You think only about yourself or? banning you from league games means that we all would profit from that. Also your gamestyle can be called sabotage because you never help your team mates / share damage / let healer for players with low hp and so on. In qualify games you should be fine - you also wouldnt be the feeder of the team everytime and if there is one of your disconnecs noone cares. In league games on the other hand you destroy with every game you do the fun of the other players - i played lots of games with you and NEVER saw a good one. I also give you a comparison - i am playing Volleyball as beginner and i am not good - so i am in the beginner team at my University. I could have gone to the professional team but i don't want to - the reason is because i dont want to destroy their game and i want to play with other guys who play as good as me - so everyone has a advantage of that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 5,252 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  Is need that necessary to shouted me whole game? guangzhou265 0 1,800 2014-11-18, 19:16:57
Last Post: guangzhou265
  fucking discrimation unfair game ! guangzhou265 24 15,414 2014-05-14, 06:36:34
Last Post: Max
  why ban me in ranked game? guangzhou265 2 3,435 2014-04-26, 22:40:59
Last Post: eSVau
  [feature-request] Auto upload game replays RAF_Fenix 26 16,090 2014-04-15, 15:25:33
Last Post: eSVau