Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request for Nexes
Hey,

Cannot join game with my Nexes account ( http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9562 ), dunno why. Only a ban can provoke this i guess... So please unban.Wink

And btw, would it be possible to make a page on the league website with a hourly updated public banlist with the exact date/hour of the ban, so we would know for sure ? Big Grin
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
Seemed like I also got banned less than week ago was unable to join any game but after a few days could join bots wtf ?
(2013-09-15, 20:00:33)El_Polacco Wrote: Seemed like I also got banned less than week ago was unable to join any game but after a few days could join bots wtf ?

do you mind telling us the account?

€: ah nevermind - didn't read your post carefully enought
I guess an "ban-able" person got u in the nose, ragebanned to punish u and make u rage a little, then unbanned once he got happy maybe. Happens quite frequently those times.
Ok, my Nexes account is still banned, by an admin whose name cannot be disclosed "sorry, i can't tell", without having be banned under the rules of a due process, and that's unacceptable. When there is a banrequest, we know who approve the ban, therefore enforce it. But when there is a rageban, players don't have the right to know who bans ? Why ? Because childish admin wanna be able to ban at his will and get away with it so he can feel powerfull once in a while ? This ban a gross abuse of autority, nothing else. Seriously, will you "main" admins take your responsability and start to put order in your house ? a.k.a setting proper AND PUBLIC banrules and banprocess for league admins to respect, and not only rules meant for players, because it becomes totally ridiculous.
League is already slowly but constantly loosing population, and if I was not a dedicated player for years, i would just go play something else. Using players dedication to punish them for pinches with cover-ragebans, indeed a very strange way to keep the league alive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban Request BENNIE.FM 51 38,990 2016-04-15, 00:58:06
Last Post: reyizz
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 6,089 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,553 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban THX 5 4,311 2015-10-23, 05:01:43
Last Post: galadion1
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,797 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM