Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could this be called the average qualify game today
Today I played a BTanks qualify game and I saved the replay.

The game basically follows:
Me heli basic magic tech mech start at mid.
Green heli with bombarding rocket, same with grey.
Green went mid and grey went top.
Orange went shredder bot.
Light blue deamo with bow at mid.

At mid lb dominated, got a lot of kill with demo's powerful abilities (enemies at mid was tinker and 2 scouts) and also farmed well with the bow.
Me and green did less well, I had basically as many kills as deaths and green had less deaths but even less kills early on.
Not much happened at bottom, no kills or deaths for oj but he was being sligtly outfarmed because lack of weapon.
At top grey did really well and got some kills without deaths.

Around 15 min grey as for a switch with bot which oj accepts, soon after green also comes to bot for some reason and you can see in the replay how grey reacts.
Meanwhile I have gotten a heavy tanks to counter the tinker and now I also go bot to kill the bot tower with my mortars to maybe take the lane or at least make it a liability for the enemies.
However then I come grey leaves lane for mid treating to go afk which basically ruins our chances to take the lane.

Later I try to do the same thing at top which now grey is at and grey just leave me to die.

At mid lb have had a great time with demo stats is 6-1 he must have had a great deal of money because he could get architect with a decent weapon at around this time, but he wouldn't get a single kill after he swapped.

Game went on basically nobody was up to try to attack lanes, at least bottom lane had no tower.
Mid pushed to the towers and had many deaths and grey and light blue both mid had an argument.
I barricaded lanes telling my team the lanes was safe trying to get them to attack lanes but they where only at mid so I joined them.
I succeed to grab mid by using teleport, but light blue left around this time with 6-8 stats.
But now the enemies really started to dominate, they had a Hugh lead in kills and soon they got back mid.
The game went downhill fast even after I got demon tank, rest of the team members was even stronger then me maybe because they did not spend gold on barricades and such as much as me.
Soon we had lost every cp and they attacked base, then they did I used my teleport to capture mid or a lane cp which they soon got back.
At the end I had actually most kill of my team and also among least deaths of my team I also had a big lead in support score.
However because I used a lot of money on barricades and such I wasn't strongest in my team.

This game was one of these which I really felt my team wasn't even trying to win.
Grey did only want lanes for himself while if we all had tried to attack lane we could maybe have won the game.
Light blue seamed only caring about farming, his kills manly by abilities vs weak tanks and later on he did really bad.
Green feed a lot which is maybe why the enemies became so strong however at least green tried to help me attack lane.
Orange did kind of well but I did not see much of him but he did defend and such and did feed least of my team after light blue but light blue had left a while ago.

Is the average qualify game about 1 vs 1 lanes, just farming and not caring much about each other?

Attached Files
.w3g   Not a team game realy.w3g (Size: 2.11 MB / Downloads: 161)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  funny game with El_Polacco guangzhou265 6 5,897 2014-01-05, 16:34:26
Last Post: El_Polacco
  Battle Tanks Standalone Game griffin1987 46 44,789 2013-12-30, 23:16:11
Last Post: gozo1985
  Being called a long range noob Flygplan 6 5,347 2013-11-07, 03:41:00
Last Post: Flygplan
  how to make bt more popular game ? cRo_best 2 3,579 2012-07-31, 00:02:32
Last Post: Althend
  Why doesn't anyone play this game anymore? scron2 1 2,745 2012-03-10, 18:46:40
Last Post: Althend