Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.70] Items randomly appearing at the junkyard
Just remembered this one. It happened during a game with benben and ssl but I forgot to save the replay for this game. Maybe someone else saved it?

During the game 2x Flak and a Smoke Generator just appeared at the junkyard without anyone on our team buying/selling either item. I talked some about it with ssl ingame but we couldent figure out where they came from. Considering the gametime was around 25-30 minutes I seriously doubt anyone had both the time and gold to buy and sell off these kind of items. I'm confident I didnt see anyone on our team using them.

Hopefully someone else got some more insight into this one. I couldent come up with any answer or incident that might have triggered it.

HTH
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
I watched the replay the day after and found one player of our team really had a bunch of money saved up, flew to outpost, bought two flaks, then stood a while (reading the description I think) to finally sell them again. I didn't catch the moment the smoke generator came up, but I think it came from the same player.
ssl Wrote:I watched the replay the day after and found one player of our team really had a bunch of money saved up, flew to outpost, bought two flaks, then stood a while (reading the description I think) to finally sell them again. I didn't catch the moment the smoke generator came up, but I think it came from the same player.

Ah, well that explains itSmile

Wonder why he didnt say a word about it ingame. Talked about it for quite a while.

Feel free to close the topic.
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bugged junkyard or electro? DJantoine 1 3,864 2012-10-29, 05:22:54
Last Post: FlashVanMaster
  items LoveComesAgain 4 4,829 2012-03-21, 11:24:35
Last Post: LoveComesAgain
  [8.72c] Junkyard ssl 9 7,127 2012-02-29, 14:55:51
Last Post: Exodus
  items in buildings stibi- 2 2,691 2011-05-05, 06:51:30
Last Post: CrazeX
  [8.73c] Force tower drop items eSVau 3 3,605 2011-04-14, 09:53:48
Last Post: ssl