Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shopping in the enemy base
Well, topic says it all.
This "feature" should be removed, as it is way too abuseable.
In most games the winning team gets to buy a factory at the enemy base, the enemy will loose shortly after that with or without that "feature".
But maybe you should consider the endgame with long respawn times.
All members of the defending team have to be dead to allow one only one attacker to set up the facs.
The defenders cant do anything about it, because as soon as they respawn and get ready to destroy the fac, the whole enemy team has respawned too and has teled in.
Basicly, a team that hasnt really lost is doomed because of this "feature".
asking for too much about the other stuff.

but i totally vote to prevent enemy team from buying anything in the enemy base.

in many versions of the Battle Ships they disabled that

and it is such an easy thing to do set an area above the base, and make set rule to not allow shopping if they are not of this team
I suggested this some time ago but it was rejected... not because factories but because bombs.. I bought bombs from enemy base planted them and killed them ..
I would like more towers in BT - http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2210
i think that it should be as it is because it makes game shorter.
muhaha96 Wrote:i think that it should be as it is because it makes game shorter.

well actually i don't like the game to be shorter.. i wan't to be something interesting and longSmile
I would like more towers in BT - http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2210
i don't like long games

but i don't like short games either

i like interesting games, fair and square, with tactics and cool combos

not just sit in your enemy base, and mortar + bomb them to death, and keep buying more stuff from the enemy base, giving them no chance to strike back
Battlemaniac Wrote:i don't like long games

but i don't like short games either

i like interesting games, fair and square, with tactics and cool combos

not just sit in your enemy base, and mortar + bomb them to death, and keep buying more stuff from the enemy base, giving them no chance to strike back

well that's what i meant but i like the game to be 60 min + so we can do more stuffWink
but if the game is at the moment you destroyed towers and factories of the enemy (so you can buy at enemy base[condition]), do you want to play another 2h ? i dont think so. if the game is at the moment you can buy at the enemy base, the game decided and it just speed up the rest until end.
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
I've seen base factories get overcome before. In order for a factory plant to be successful, the invading team has to be prepared to defend it. If an unprepared team plants a factory it will get destroyed quickly, by the defending team, and the attackers waste 2500 gold and the defenders gain 500 to 1000 gold depending on creep upgrades.

the enemies stores are difficult to make it to. In order to get there you have to overcome 2 rows of towers and the defending tanks.

The seige is almost always the longest part of the game, being able to buy things from the opponents store just makes the seige shorter.
karate_kid_x Wrote:I've seen base factories get overcome before. In order for a factory plant to be successful, the invading team has to be prepared to defend it. If an unprepared team plants a factory it will get destroyed quickly, by the defending team, and the attackers waste 2500 gold and the defenders gain 500 to 1000 gold depending on creep upgrades.

the enemies stores are difficult to make it to. In order to get there you have to overcome 2 rows of towers and the defending tanks.

The seige is almost always the longest part of the game, being able to buy things from the opponents store just makes the seige shorter.

haven't you heard of mortar team? it's actually pretty easy if you know which towers to destroy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bomb our own base kingnounours 12 6,441 2010-11-20, 18:13:30
Last Post: AGGInator
  Make base towers replaceable again. Erwin_Rommel 17 9,892 2010-05-01, 13:54:12
Last Post: Althend
  No more Bombs in own base - why? griffin1987 15 7,479 2010-03-28, 17:11:50
Last Post: ssl
  Imbalance due changed base towers (v8.67) Belshamaroth 13 7,444 2010-03-05, 16:55:36
Last Post: ArGoLi
  I think the to towers at base are to weak ! BENNIE.FM 31 17,987 2010-03-04, 22:45:56
Last Post: Paladon