Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REMOVE the kick vote system!!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK?!

This has happened to me on a number of occasions, where you have these fucking teenie bopper LAN butt buddies that think it would be funny to kick their best player, and if the opposing team keeps getting killed by you, they agree.... and its off you go. PLEASE remove this worthless option, if theres a feeder on the team, SO BE IT, its better not to have the option of kicking than having these fucking morons kicking their teammates for no goddamn reason!
BukkakE Wrote:if theres a feeder on the team, SO BE IT,

right, /sign
should be removed

i hate this function since the first BT game i played

everyone who use this function...instantly, for example when someone dies 1 time in the first 2 min`s

would you like to be kicked ?

but, choose some more friendly words BukkakE, thx

greetz
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
Even I got kicked several times by idiots. Also happened when I accidentally had 1 death at start -.-

Well being kicked at very beginning of the game isn't as annoying if you get kicked when you're deep into the game.

Even experienced the opposite when I got kicked for being to good.... Especially annoying when it's 9 yes votes .....

In battleships it's extremely rare to kick even if the same function exists there. No one is using it so I wonder why it's so often used in BT. It's just that battleship players hate players from using kick and you risk getting kicked out of a clan cuz of it.
would be interesting to see a poll.

I am against the removal of the kick system.

Yes, it can be abused. But that isn't the fault of the kick system - it is your teammates being knobs.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
GooglyBoogly Wrote:Yes, it can be abused. But that isn't the fault of the kick system - it is your teammates being knobs.

it`s abused in 99% of time

or can u give me one good Arguement for keeping it ?

i think not

and yes, its not the System, its the ppl, but no System no Abuse =)

and so all would have too play with the Team, they are in =)
Suggestion: Alternative mode for the host, can be to turn off the votekick ingame if he wants a game where no one kicks each other.
but there should be a kickvote for afk'lers, like you only can kick ppl who are controled by AI over 5min or something similiar
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
TKF Wrote:Suggestion: Alternative mode for the host, can be to turn off the votekick ingame if he wants a game where no one kicks each other.

...alternative Mode for this for that...and so on :roll:

SCorpA1 Wrote:but there should be a kickvote for afk'lers, like you only can kick ppl who are controled by AI over 5min or something similiar

and why a long time ago ppl cryed for ai ? which start`s control when something happen`s like afk`ler or Leaver ai ?

it`s amazing how fast ppl wants to kick an afkler, u never went to toilet or soemthing like that ?

that u have an aFkler from the begining @ a game, happens in 1 of 100 games, for that u dont need a kick System wich is abused in 99% -.-
Quote:it`s amazing how fast ppl wants to kick an afkler, u never went to toilet or soemthing like that ?

that u have an aFkler from the begining @ a game, happens in 1 of 100 games, for that u dont need a kick System wich is abused in 99% -.-
i ment that the system works ONLY if you are 10min or something like that, afk. so you cant abuse it and its not possibly when you are on toilet for 3min.
and maybe only, if the afk ai turned on automaticly and not by typing -afk/-afkai
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
If the kick vote has been removed, there will still be idiots, that feed and bomb their own base. Some will maybe find it fun to try to feed like 0:200 without getting kicked. But i agree, that it´s anoying some people votekick u/or me, with no reason at all.
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
a few days ago i had a guy in my game who went -afk after 7 minutes, by saying "i've got to do some homework".
he was afk for around one hour in total. when we tried to kick him he canceled -afk and told the enemies he's back ingame
-a few minutes later he went afk again. that recured damn often :x
Quote:and yes, its not the System, its the ppl, but no System no Abuse =)

really? I am pretty certain that if your teammates are knobs they abuse the game, vote kick system or not.

They may just constantly feed to give the enemies money
or they might bomb your own base/tank.
They might set off allied mines underneath you
etc, etc, etc.

Keep the vote system as is.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remove tree from bot lane. Garbage 2 3,713 2017-06-06, 12:01:04
Last Post: Saiyuki
  remove tower passive heal ckibibi 2 4,170 2014-07-11, 02:30:52
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  Changes in existing ranking-system BtankNoob 5 4,414 2014-04-13, 02:31:10
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Additional ranking system BtankNoob 12 10,816 2014-02-19, 09:57:40
Last Post: Flygplan
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 18,290 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus