Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A web based statics site for Btanks
Hello, i'v read suggestion rules. My suggestion is not about tanks, items, abilites, creeps, etc, but maybe you are interested about it.

I think, Btanks stats can be very useful for a statics site. I was using a statics site for dota, from codelain forums. Here is an example for Dota Allstats statics site.

Yes, dota can be a popular map; but i think dota stats are not useful for statics. As a fan player of btanks and dota, i think Btanks need a statics site. Btanks' self-contained stats are very useful for statics as i said.

- Can simulate dota allstats.
- Also have to modify Ghost a bit though. As i heard, bot can not gather stats from btanks, except player names and a few basic thing.

C++, PHP, MySQL and bnet protocols... It is too much for me. A fan player of btanks, who has time and experienced about those, must start working for it.
If you think about it and need some help, you can get help on forum.codelain.com. psionic and billbabong can help i think.
Impossible unless exodus takes a look at a new system being developed at the codelain forums (i made a topic about it, no reply). This system is intending to allow for very custom statistics to be recorded but will only work by having the creator modify the map itself to accomodate.

Dont forget, this is for an individual ghostbot database.

It would work if this stat system is fully working and exo implements it, then have a major BT hostbot on each realm connect to the same database. I wish you luck. Dota has MUCH greater support and tracking stats was created for the dota map a long time ago.
๏̮๏
This is indeed very hard.

I'm admin of Clan EAT and fan of BT.

We used this new technique W3MMD for Civlization Wars 2.30 Beta 3 map and now the Ghost++ can parse it. (Only who won and who lost, but this is the start)

Enabling the stats gathering from the Ghost++ bot is kinda easy but the major problem is linking the bots.
ATM Civilization Wars is mainly hosted by Clan EAT Bots and they have been linked for a long time because they are all under my control.

About how to enable map to send data to Ghost++.
No idea, Terrabull did that part.

If you want to see the system running just look the games hosted by EAT-BetaHost. You can see your own statistic with command !civ.
Also made a basic webpage that shows the TOP 100 sorted by games won http://www.claneat.com/league/public.php.
It only updates once a day atm.

So if you need help with setting this kind of system up, just contact me with email, msn or pm.

email:nokmaster21@hotmail.com
msn:nokmaster21@hotmail.com
I am more than eager to give this a try. Admittedly the W3MMD standard leaves much to be desired as it only seems to have one field of "score" with which to store data. Hopefully this can be expanded for tanks to track the following per player.

kills (int)
deaths (int) I want to know kill ratios, not just weather they won or lost. To me this is more important in determing a players skill)
won/loss (bool)
average weapon range (int between 500 and 1300)
tank chosen (maybe a string of numbers) ex. (03121719) means (light tank, heavy tank, sky forttress, titan) - see table below

(in order of hitpoints - based on my memory)
1tinker
2exploader
3light
4chopper
5demolisher
6antigrav
7shredder
8lightning
9zepplin
10ghost
11guard
12heavy
13goblin
14sky tank
15demon
16frost
17sky forttress
18infernal
19titan

I would like to see ghost gain a !statsall command so you could see that skill level and leaver percentage of all players. It would also use this data in automatic matchmaking in this fashion. 1st - kick any player with less that 50% stay ratio (perhaps this would be configerable in ghost.cfg. 2nd Put top two players, based on kill ratio, in slots 1,6. 3rd - take rank 3,4 players and put them in slots 2,7. Continue this patter until you have players with no stats and leave them alone. I will post this on Ghost++'s site.
Btanks fan since version 4US
I don't know why it happened by I can fix it!
With version 2.30 of Civ Wars, we are currently tracking all the stats we can imagine using the Map Meta Data system.
It took a while, and I can understand you not wanting to invest that much time into it because the documentation is piss poor. Now that I understand it though, I could help you add stats for replay parses in probably half an hour. I could even write skeleton code for you to fill in your own variables, it's really that simple once you get the hang of it.
I would be happy to help you get it working. Icono might stop bugging me about it then.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTanks for non-germans plz psycodiver 2 3,767 2014-01-03, 12:35:17
Last Post: Althend
  My proposed changes to BTanks items Flygplan 0 2,620 2013-11-06, 13:38:07
Last Post: Flygplan
  Next version of Btanks: Make more insane bots! 8434102 2 4,075 2012-09-30, 03:25:52
Last Post: 8434102
  Request new mode: Hardcore Btanks :D / how to increase teamplay Althend 6 10,260 2011-06-28, 05:41:32
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  BTanks League Beta +1505 games.....OMFG? PaPPa_D 7 4,717 2010-08-21, 22:21:07
Last Post: Paladon