Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.60] Useing tele and missile spell.
If a tank (like light tank or heavy tank) uses the ability [mini rocket] on a tank (for example demon tank) and the demon tank teles away by useing item "teleport" then the missile wont hit the target.Is it a BT bug or is it the problem of WC3?Or is it meant to be so?That it is not a bug?Like it just misses?
Doomhammer112 Wrote:If a tank (like light tank or heavy tank) uses the ability [mini rocket] on a tank (for example demon tank) and the demon tank teles away by useing item "teleport" then the missile wont hit the target.Is it a BT bug or is it the problem of WC3?Or is it meant to be so?That it is not a bug?Like it just misses?

I think it is nice as it is. ^_^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
i see this to much i doubt its a bug i think its just away of avoiding being nukedSmile but im not totally sure but this trick or (bug) has been since i started playing
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Yes I have seen it all the time.Now the question is : can it be fixed or is it a problem of WC3?Also we can accept that it can be this way like Althend said he is already happy with it.Like the missile will miss.
If i could say I really don't like that it misses.I use this spell like it will hit the target always (that it has no change to miss as the hail of bombs).I'm not sure how other people think about it.Should it miss or not?So I ask from everybody who reads this post what do you think of it.
It's not a bug, it's a normal wc3 feature which you can see quite often from good warden players. You can also dodge a targeted skill by using smoke, which is a wc3 feature as well as you can see at the blademaster. etc.
Well then I should give the smoke generator another try Smile
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
I thought that. So this thing cannot be changed? I mean is it impossible?
Probably yes. It is impossible..
Trolololo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fort q spell dalyarak1 1 2,348 2012-06-06, 23:05:12
Last Post: eSVau
  Spell activating with keyboard. Doomhammer112 13 7,041 2010-02-06, 18:29:21
Last Post: khEg
  [8.35]AI spell off LuckyD0g 2 2,090 2008-03-28, 13:30:13
Last Post: LuckyD0g