Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.53] Healer dont spawn anymore
I dont know why, maybe a scout rune carving ability caused the spawn ending.

the little green animation exists till the end.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
i noticed before that the rune carving animation stays for the whole game if the scout carves the rune and then someone takes the rune immediately afterwards.

the rune is then treated as not carved, but the spell is ordered and not cancelled.

that was just a graphical issue, but when a new rune spawned it looked like it was carved, but actually it wasnt.

overall, i think few experience exists with rune carving as its skilled not very often. i think about a suggestion to rework this skill a bit.
DerSatan Wrote:i noticed before that the rune carving animation stays for the whole game if the scout carves the rune and then someone takes the rune immediately afterwards.

the rune is then treated as not carved, but the spell is ordered and not cancelled.

that was just a graphical issue, but when a new rune spawned it looked like it was carved, but actually it wasnt.

But this has been fixed. This seems to be something different, a replay would be helpful in this case.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Exodus look closer to the screenshot, it says 8.52. It's probably fixed.
No, I didn't change anything regarding runes or this skill.
Was the rune carving lv3 or higher?
Can I cut the replay? or can someone tell me how I can do it Smile Because it is after 48 minutes gameplay.

the scout was lvl 12 or 13 dont know how much his rune level was.
Random Player
No you can't but it will be enough to just tell me when it happened and who did it.
Well, it is a long Replay. The problem is, you dont see the rune beeing manipulated, because you just watch the game, even if you switch to the sout player :/
In the replay might be the same situation as in the screenshot later on, so it is the same game.

The rune was used maybe 10-20 times before it disappeared. So I fear, that the replay is not that helful :|
Random Player

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.72b] new kick system: I dont get it ssl 7 6,197 2010-10-30, 18:11:20
Last Post: Ger-Dyers-Eve
  [8.61c] Medivac 2.0 Ulti dont give extra mana Gammagulp 3 2,726 2009-07-31, 16:15:46
Last Post: cacao
  [8.59] Upgrades dont work correct Gammagulp 30 18,843 2009-05-18, 22:22:55
Last Post: Princess_Bob
  [8.57]Banish and Ultimate Demon dont work Gammagulp 20 12,213 2009-03-24, 14:24:56
Last Post: qweqqweq
  [8.53] Infernal creep spawn stuck in wall Gammagulp 2 2,060 2008-09-07, 12:30:24
Last Post: AntiLEGION