Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Tanks 8.50
Hey there,
sorry for the boring versions lately, but I wanted to have a nearly bug free and somewhat balanced version before adding new content again. Also, this will be the version, which will be used for the chinese translation.

v 8.50
  • Improved the pathfinding on the sidelanes
  • Moved some of the strategic points for better usability
  • Improved the tooltip when you couldn't create an item combi
  • Reduced the Hitpoints of the Scout by 50
  • Reduced the movement speed of the Scout by 10
  • Reduced the Hitpoints of the Watch Tower (Scout) a little bit
  • Watch Tower now need 4 seconds to build up
  • Changed cooldown and duration of the Watch Tower, so you can only have one at a time
  • Reduced the mana cost of Watch Tower to 10 per level
  • Added all Armor Upgrade requirements to the tooltips of the respective tanks
  • Changed the way to build a Factory, to prevent abuses and bugs
  • Fixed a bug, which caused a Bomb weapon not change back from the disabled state
  • Fixed the Photon Bombs damage (did 100 less damage than stated in the tooltip)
  • Fixed a bug with Goblin Riot and creep waypoints
  • Fixed the AI Guard Root-bug
  • Fixed some minor bugs
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Ok, I just played the newer version, and for the most part good job, I really like it. I still have a problem with scout tanks health, maybe another 50 point reduction? This will make it fair, so that even if they are long ranging, it is somewhat easier to pop out and kill them. I also am not a fan of the amazing fast regen they get. Even if you damage them, where in most cases you can sneak back out and get them, the scout tank is fully healed by when you strike again!

Sniping is still too imba. Maybe reduce damage of rocket hail?
italyrools Wrote:Ok, I just played the newer version, and for the most part good job, I really like it. I still have a problem with scout tanks health, maybe another 50 point reduction? This will make it fair, so that even if they are long ranging, it is somewhat easier to pop out and kill them. I also am not a fan of the amazing fast regen they get. Even if you damage them, where in most cases you can sneak back out and get them, the scout tank is fully healed by when you strike again!

Sniping is still too imba. Maybe reduce damage of rocket hail?

hmm reducting the health of the scout by another 50 hp would me it would die from 1 shot of an engergy torp which would be unbalanced to me but scout is much more balanced
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Well, from the start it's that long range is the one imbalanced, the scout tank makes long range even more so. I would like to see it reverted to it's beginning state (although tower less HP), but make long range (both rockets and torp) less imbalanced.
instead of reducing all this, why not make the price more. Like, keep the "old" scout, and let it cost like 800-900g. I still c alot of 8.49 host's out there, bc the scout suck to much now...Smile
Suit up!
DeLarah Wrote:instead of reducing all this, why not make the price more. Like, keep the "old" scout, and let it cost like 800-900g. I still c alot of 8.49 host's out there, bc the scout suck to much now...Smile

...so if only the price would have been changed...it would be same abuse like before xD

maybe...the "pro`s" realized now, in 8.50 u have to play with the Scout..and not just abuse it...

it was/is always the same ---> one Version something is imbalanced ---> it´s changed ---> some ppl host the version before...

ask yourself why :mrgreen:

looks like the new Version is more balanced now... i had 4 or 7 games... not 70% take Scout now...i saw some old new tactics again...

good work

[Image: winke17trj2.gif]
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
Im with Sir Joghurt

Scout balanced.
Old tactics back.
Good version, good work.

Just change the skyfortress ulti somehow and I am completely happy Big Grin
I think I will go back to my good old light tank, but only sometimes play scout, because he is already good with the heal and the sniping creep weapon.

Longe range isnt imbalanced, because it often lacks later.
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
can`t say much about the Skytank..didnt play itself and against it...only 2 times.. my games dont take so long :mrgreen:

right... there is always something a bit "imba" in every Version....

and sometimes there is really something overpowerd, like the Scout in 8.49

...but the little "imbas" are there, which we have to live with, cause remember.... Exo and Bob still working on the Map ... no FinalVersion.... so all released Maps are still "Beta´s"... but most time great "Beta´s"

eDiT_

i joint a 7.58 last week, before start someone joined and said... bad version... overbuged.. i said no
this version has nice balance, and it has no big bugs or imbalance so this version is playable, i think 7,48 or 9 was a really bad one...

---> i think he forgott.... since that many things were added or changed... so.. new bugs or imbalance was "added" too...
have play this version really often and I always have the same problems.

1. the skyfortress is too strong,his ability System Overload is really too long,cause 4,8 seconds stun (I think it is this long) in addition with disabling all enemy weapons is too hard,so even the Titan have no chance against it.
So please fix it.
2. There are many places where you can stuck by teleporting,it's only in trees i think. I don't know how i can show you the places so tell me if you want to know the places.
3.Scout is really a good tank,maybe change the place with Light Tank,also the cost, because he is better then the light tank. Ranged weapons arent overpowered,i sometimes think nobody can play agaisnt it and then saying they are overpowered ,i play ranged wepaons by myself often, but i play it since i first play btanks so i hope I know what I doBig Grin But it sucks that since version 8,49 most of people go on range -.- I don 't know why, maybe you can make the other weapons more interesting :O ??
I think people have gotten too obsessed with the scout tank. Afterall, it is so nerfed, that a light tank, even at level one with just stun rocket can easily kill (but not outfarm) a scout. No matter how bad he is.

Anyway, it does annoy me that the scout was nerfed so much, I feel that when people complained about the unfairness of long range with scout, the scout was nerfed, not the long range.
Muardin Wrote:2. There are many places where you can stuck by teleporting,it's only in trees i think. I don't know how i can show you the places so tell me if you want to know the places.

Then please show me where those places are, I can't fix it without knowing where they are.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I think I found one some time ago, but somehow forgot to post it.

[Image: neubitmapun4.th.jpg]
Exo... take out -hb

its getting more and more abused...for "normal" games and i think for league also... 3 ppl enough..wich know what to do... instant win.. no chance

it just sucks

..dont tell me.. i must not play it... not all hosts tell that they will use it.. reason should be clear

and its a bit kind of stupid to leave these games then.. it would be each second ^^

it destroys the whole game to 90% and it does not make games shorter... (i´m not sure, but i think this was one reason to add it)

who has not one or 2 ours time.. for playing.. should not play

greetz

eDiT_

last game i played... they know its abuse high10.. and also were proud of that

great...really great -.-
hb mode shows that the hosts is greedy. They simply want more gold. In 50% of the games i play, host just turns on hb mode without telling it. I Think he should tell, but when I ask before games start, he doesn't respond. I'll leave in those games at once when the host refuses to tell that he is going to use hb and uses it...

Also "hb" + "wc" = Noobage game
right.. this happens.. if you ask.. no respond

and the other prob is... atm 7 or 8 games of 10... hb is used

the funny thing is... when you meet Players u played in a hb game before..and then in a normal game.. they suck hard

cause, the abuse is to go Long range only.. most time rocket hail from middle shop, then accid cannon or enregy torpedos... if more than 2 go for that... no chance.. your dead before you reach them too attack..cause creeps also die to fast... by an ultimate for example :roll:

take it out.. it destroys the whole gameplay

and as i already said... just a question of time i think.. when first league players will come and tell its abused to win league games
maybe you could just add a vote script for the hb and it will be all ok.
agreed on the idea of deleting torpedos. yea, at all. or make it MUCH weaker... and balance scout again. his regen is much more effective than LT's repair, don't you friggin' see it? 1. no mana 2. no need to stand still 3. works all the time! IMBA. and you CAN'T overdmg scout as some Very Pro Wise People say in some topics here. he's getting more and more torpedos too.
only for you exodus i try to find as much stucking places as i canWink
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4305/...ce3fn0.jpg
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6633/...ce2ys1.jpg
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3650/...ce1yw0.jpg

was it your intend that the map isn't really simetric with the trees ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks 8.80c Exodus 21 22,265 2015-08-09, 21:11:11
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Battle Tanks 8.63 Hacked and Mangled Mod by NarFlux Exodus 2 4,748 2014-04-22, 13:42:22
Last Post: omefisto
  New Battle Tanks Homepage! Exodus 8 11,000 2014-02-23, 18:59:08
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Battle Tanks 8.79d Exodus 10 11,321 2014-01-08, 20:48:46
Last Post: Exodus
  Battle Tanks 8.78b Exodus 11 13,030 2013-05-05, 11:52:52
Last Post: Exodus