Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did you start playing Battle Tanks?
When did you start playing Battle Tanks? Which was the first version you played?

(just found it intersting in another thread that TKF first played 8.xx^^)

well, for me its quite clear, i started with "Noch eine Warcraft III Karte" ("Just another Warcraft III map")Tongue (the title for a new created map)

(that were times when everything was unbalanced and i was the only one to know the map, when i pawned everyone^^)

the skill of a standard public game player truly increased over time
hm... around the first versions... so 1.x or 2.x ... ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
early 4.x i think? no idea xD
No Support via PM!!
Yes it was around 5.xx for me i think, it was still all german, but there was one english version a bit later 5.62 or something like that.
Hm, around the 3.x versions ... not sure. But it was right at the time where BT became more and more popular. At that time Clan BT was by far the best clan, ah good times ^^
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I played the older versions, which was only in German, so I stayed playing tank wars just because of that.
excactly at 7.00
BILLY TALENT SUCKS LIVE; SO DON`T THINK I LIKE THEM ANYMORETongue
Man sollte die Metaller meiden, es sei denn man ist jung, hübsch, weiblich und willig... ...Oder man hat (Frei)Bier
active gaming short before the new lanscape... dont now the version
Like Exodus i started in version 3.x.
i played btanks 1.2 (no battle ship was open, so i joined accidentally (aus versehen) a battle tanks... i played no one more to 6.28... then i began active playing :mrgreen:
NICHT mehr aktiv hier im Forum, seit Anfang 2008
2.4 8) i bought me wc3 because we played it on LAN and downloaded nearly all mapsBig Grin on LAN we tested all maps and stopped at BTanks, we played it all the time^^.

Sry for bad english x)
the first versions i downloaded were 2.6 and 4.2 GER, but i can remember that i didnt really liked them. playing regularly i started with 7.56
I've played the first BTanks vers with a 3 in front of the . - then i found guild wars and played a bit diablo2 lod in between so when i cam back it was like 7.x

i've even played Tanks Wars AnR... at times when it was up to date ^^
This is a signature .... believe it! -or not (that's your problem)

"Ich denke also Spinn ich!" (Spiderman, nach William Shakespear)

Rechtschreibefehler sind gewollt und enthalten iene geheime Formel um Wasser in Bier zu verwandeln. AdÜ
5.x or 6.x ENG... i used to wait ages for an english conversion, then started hosting the newer german... which didn't really help noobs...
playing since 06/07 2006 so nearly two years now... was about version 7.25 :mrgreen:
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robo- / Tank Battle MaxL2f 0 4,625 2011-08-12, 07:38:41
Last Post: MaxL2f
  Naval Battle - by TKF TKF 19 12,538 2009-09-19, 18:20:14
Last Post: TKF
  Ships'n'Tanks SCorpA1 11 6,647 2008-10-25, 00:34:25
Last Post: SCorpA1
  Battle Ships VS Battle Tanks TKF 7 5,326 2008-09-30, 05:04:02
Last Post: bangyouredead
  Battle Tanks 1.0 horselance 19 11,365 2008-08-17, 17:52:26