Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
godlike after godlike? version 8.70
I am really not sure right now, but I played a game 1v5 just for fun ( me vs. CPU), and I was just getting another godlike-kill, when one enemy ported to his CP, I killed him, and was getting another godlike again, without killing 5 enemies again.

well, is this a bug, or am I (again :oops: ) not taking notice of a former changelog, I just have forgotten?

my kills, I am talking about are at 21:19 minutes.

greetz,
Orthodox
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
i think, it was changed some versions ago, that you earn another godlike, if you kill an enemy again in the time period of multikills when you already got a godlike
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Wow, then - what do you think about my replay - i have 2 godlike kill's since start in less than a 5 minutes? And Win this game in 11:51
And i have replay(Btanks ver8.62), when i won in <10 minutes, but i'll forgot what ver of warcraft i was at that time.
multikills is quite easy to get. you kill a tank and an intern timer counts down from a start value ( e.g. 4 ), another kill while timer is not 0 and you receive double kill, while timer get set back to the start value. after godlike there is no new multikill, so godlike is given again.

as mentioned, it's been that way since long ago.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
ok, thx for replies.

maybe I wasn´t sure about that, because I´ve never seen a godlike after another in pub´s or internal games before :wink:

thread can be closed.

greetz,
Orthodox
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English Spanish version of btanks borky 6 7,399 2011-04-21, 03:14:10
Last Post: Saiyuki
  Corrupt save files on version 8.73 JakarandaPanda 4 6,925 2011-04-19, 13:14:38
Last Post: Saiyuki
  (8.60)After Godlike bug RandomAcc 6 4,340 2009-06-17, 21:17:42
Last Post: Doomhammer112
  Version 54 bugs. Grahf 4 2,688 2008-11-06, 15:17:40
Last Post: ChronicStoned