Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How exactly can i play the beta ranked.
Exactly as the title says.
Also i feel the ranking page should be viewable to the public.
I like to play.
psycodiver Wrote:Exactly as the title says.
Also i feel the ranking page should be viewable to the public.

Every game you play hosted by the Beta League bots (except qualify) counts towards your points. You dont have to actually do anything to register or activate in order to get ranked.

You can find the bots Here on the right side and the bot will drop by Channel BTL to announce new games aswell ingame.

HTH
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
how are the points assigned?
benben10 Wrote:how are the points assigned?

Its based on your rating vs the other teams rating aswell as your stats having some minor impact on it. Guessing its like in the old league with some tweaks.I dont think the formula has been revealed.
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
"Every game you play hosted by the Beta League bots (except qualify) counts towards your points."
Thats not right I've played 100s of games on those bots and have yet to receive a ranking.
Im in channel "btl" yet i see no bots coming in and out (ive been watching for awhile now) what realm is this "channel btl"?
I like to play.
The cannel is on all 4 battle.net realms.

The ranking is not really public because the calcualtion of the points is not 100% final. We've released a link to the BETA Top150 in another thread. And the stats are reset from time to time when we change something in the formula. Currently you have 7 wins, 6 loses and 1 leave.

And a little note: This subforum is for the betaversions of Battle Tanks, not for the Beta LeagueWink.
hrmm so what happens when you loose a game 50-5 5vs1 or something how the points calculated then just wondering?
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't join Ranked Games... DaFR34K 5 4,185 2015-10-21, 23:18:11
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Ranked Bot Tez.Sick 6 4,965 2014-10-29, 20:44:04
Last Post: El_Polacco
  Bots down (QUALI+RANKED) RAF_Fenix 2 2,797 2014-10-20, 18:48:24
Last Post: eSVau
Smile what about a skype group for ranked/intern games? stibi- 29 21,769 2014-04-27, 00:14:14
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  why ban me in ranked game? guangzhou265 2 3,475 2014-04-26, 22:40:59
Last Post: eSVau