Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 hunter ideas.
here's a few common things we all know about the hunter:

1. it has a mass team killing potential, esp against ground tanks.
2. it owns in cp and base attack and defense
3. it excells against noobs (easy to kill noobs with it without much training).

here's a few ideas about how to change hunter

1. (the quick fix): give the hunter less hp. that way at least it's generally less useful, and more vulnerable.
2, change it somehow so that it requires more skill to use, like by putting a timer on the grav bomb, maybe 3 seconds or whatever is typical for a real grenaid. if u made the hunter travel with the grav bomb then that would make exploding option rather amusing and perhaps imba so maybe that's not a good option, but would be funny.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Currently the hunter problem is the cloud. The ultimate has inconvenient and then require skill. the 2500 damage shot need aim. It is more about the cloud. I am not telling it is imba, I think this skill needs inconvenient too. Something like make allied people get slow too, giving it a delay cast :p

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I think it should stay like that however it's called Hunter :wink:
I would like more towers in BT - http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2210
the cloud has been heavily nerfed. %/sec seems fine to me now - although I wouldn't mind having the slow affect allies as well as enemies.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
I was thinking "hmm max 3 hunters in any one game" or "3 hunters per team only"... meh.

The fact that that stupid cloud does so much dmg only makes sense to turn it into some sort of "immolation" ability that reflects its potential only by the power the tanks possesses, its HP. So 1, you have to be close which negates the cloud and walk away bullshit and 2, the cloud slows so you could feasibly chase things still and be just as overpowered but to balance it fully, allied units should take some percentage of the damage it outputs, yourself including.
Well, hunter is now an important tank to get in the game. In every game with some good players, we need to get this tank in the game like Titan at the end. 3 hunter would change nothing for this powerful tank because when you got this tank two times with some good players, it's like already amazing. I suggest to restrict this tank to 1 by team or to change the cost to 11k because he's better than demon with the cloud. I don't want to ban this tank from the game like exploder and trader in the ''pro mode'', just restrict to 1 by team.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ideas for faster games ckibibi 5 4,647 2014-02-04, 20:48:43
Last Post: eSVau
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 10,322 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  crazywolf777 Tank Ideas crazywolf777 2 3,279 2014-01-24, 11:04:12
Last Post: crazywolf777
Tongue Ideas daCe 0 1,401 2012-01-15, 19:44:46
Last Post: daCe
  Support Tanks Ideas Shadowgear7 4 4,219 2011-11-27, 04:23:11
Last Post: Shadowgear7