Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.xx]
If you want to sell an item, and apparently put it into a base Tower (Force) you can not get it back until the tower is destroyed. Maybe this is not ab bug, but this should be changed, so that a player can get his weapon back.
Pardon my bad englishWink

mfg Willy
i think i have a solution for you. it's pretty simple: DON'T PUT YOUR WEAPON IN A TOWER!
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Thanks for a very stupid answer, which won't help anybody. If you do not have a helpful idea, then don't open your mouth....
BTW in most cases this happens to people accidently.

P.S. "Top Player" I've seen a friends demo playing against you, and you were playing like a noob. Don't be so proud of yourself.
Only make Tinker Spell Items allowed in towers not owned by yourself.
I dont want people to put their items in force tower for balance reasons.
Example: Tinker with 20k life force lasertowers and 200 life (tinker himself) puts frostlaser in it.
Would be too imbalanced.
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
Than maybe forbid people to place weapons in Force Towers, expect the Tinker items.
You could also add a command that makes the force towers drop all non-tinker bonus items of yours they have in inventory. That way you don't have to remove another tactic (rarely, it can be a good idea to place weapons in a force tower)
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246