Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.53b] scout ensnare bug
sometimes when i use the scout ensnare ability it teleports the ensnared tank to my position the moment the net hits the tank. i only remember it happening in one game and i dont remember whether it was specifically flying tanks. i think it was both ground and flying tanks but it was annoying since i was playing ranged. i have a replay i will post later this week. i will also try to repeat it
This happens whenever an air tank is netted over a location where a ground unit can't normally go (trees, a waterfall, etc.) and is not in any way a bug, although if it's happening with ground tanks too that would definitely be a bug.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
if the ground tank is flying over the forest....
Wehr Rächtschreibfeler findet darf sie behallten.

Join a BT Clan!! NOW!!!
Well, since I don't think any ground tanks can fly, that shouldn't be a problemBig Grin
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
well, the antigrav can "jump" over the forest...
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
That's true, but it would take incredible timing to catch it doing that since it moves so fast...still, I guess that would be the exception.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.70] Scout rune carving ssl 0 1,937 2010-05-23, 16:51:48
Last Post: ssl
  8.64 Scout Tank Disconnect Bug - with Replay GEN_Schwarzkopf 6 4,754 2009-10-14, 09:53:59
Last Post: Paladon
  [8.63b] Defensive Systems (Scout) jman 3 2,515 2009-09-17, 23:22:12
  [8.63b] Scout: Rune Carving Lvl 3 Waldschatten 6 3,836 2009-09-17, 23:20:16
  scout towers counted as building muhaha96 9 5,690 2009-09-14, 16:18:17