Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.46] AI Tanks
I played 5vs5 with AI
The AI-Player stay away from each other (AI-)Player, so that they have always a distance of more than 1000 to each other, and so they do not attack.
Further Bug: after a certain time, there are more and more tanks on the map - I even played against 10 tanks. 5 of them where unbeatable, didn't move, but they attacked enemy units (without using active skills). And they always run away from me... :?
I couldn't exactly find out when it starts to spawn more than 5 tanks, but in all games it started when i was breaking into the enemy's base. :roll:
I fought for Light Force and was attacking the Vehicle Factory - then I read "Dark Force has teamkilled Punisher [AI]" How is this possible?
That sounds strange. I regularly play with -lai turned on, and there is always at least 1 leaver. I have not had a problem with the AI when doing this (except mabye the fact that when AI have a guard they dont use the Roots spell).
Are you playing the map in 1player mode?

I suggest saving a replay of it if you can. Or take some screenshots.
Extra AI tanks

They appear if the AI changes tanks.

They get the new choosen tank and play with it.
But the old starting tank isn´t removed and stays at the starting point in the base.

The AI played really strange and weak, didn´t know if the AI is always that weakWink
Captain-Iglu wo bist du^^
Something strange, but when i was playing 3 vs 3 with AI, when they buy a new tank, the older one dont dissapear, intead.. they have 2 tanks, but they only control the new tank "Without"weapons, plus... they stuck in every point they go, except when i chase them xD
Seems like a fatal AI bug. This need to be fixed in next version.
hehe... same thing... same experiences... I actually played through and went explosives + heli and smoke and blew up their remaining buildings one by one and also massed creeps on them. I have the replay if it will help.[attachment=0]
I experienced that AI mostly buy 1300 range weapons - is this right? Wanted or a bug?
Bug and already fixed, just like the multiple tanks.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Aww too bad... now that I finally have the chance to play "das tapfere Schneiderlein" and kill 7 AIs in a run ^^ Unfortunately there is no "beyond godlike" or something Big Grin

What definately is in an improvement in this version though is the AI using high range weapons - makes it a lot more challenging for helicopters imho.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tanks get stuck in the Architect portal Dr.xD 1 3,816 2012-12-12, 00:11:03
Last Post: Exodus
  cant pick tank without disable tanks 8.76c 091846 1 2,877 2012-09-01, 11:52:05
Last Post: eSVau
  [8.76] light tanks new heal Crag_Hack 3 4,046 2012-07-27, 01:13:04
  Medivac Ulti interrupts Ghost Tanks "Soul Drain" gozo1985 0 2,358 2011-09-09, 19:13:06
Last Post: gozo1985
  Storm Tanks Leash skill ThisSpaceForRent 1 3,628 2011-09-02, 13:28:31