Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Tanks 8.46
Heh, thats quite a changelog this time.
You get some new and hopefully very good new things this version!
Here is how the Junkyard works:
When you sell an item, its not lost in nothingness, it lands straight on the Junkyard of your team instead. Everyone of your team can buy this item for 75% of its original costs. You can even buy it back yourself, without any goldloss, incase you sold an item accidentally. Items are also sold when you place the on the ground at the Junkyard.

Also, for all of you who had lag-issues with the bomb, the -e command now disables some of the effects of the bomb and now I'd like to know how big the difference is. Judging from my test results, it should be way better, but I want to hear how its working with everyone on the bnet.

v 8.46
  • Added new tank: Earth Robot
  • Added the Junkyard as a new item-sell-system
  • Removed the Sell Item-ability and added a tip ability instead
  • Removed the automatic tips and all tip commands
  • Added some tips
  • New Scout icon
  • Reduced the damage of Bomb and Orbital Control by ca. 30%
  • Attack upgrades now also increase the damage of the Bomb and Orbital Control by 5% each
  • Reduced the time to place the Bomb to 2 seconds
  • The -e command now also disables some effects of the Bomb
  • Changed some of the item tech requirements to make the system more clearly
  • The Pilot now has an ability to choose a random tank for you (just like Bots choose their tanks)
  • Added the command -afkai, the AI will play for you while being afk
  • Added the command -anglez, makes it possible to look straight down on your tank etc.
  • Added an APM end game credit
  • Reduced the minimum movement speed from 150 to 75
  • Increased the casting ranges of Bombardement (Helicopter) and Swarm Rockets (Light Tank) by 150
  • Reduced the duration and range of System Overload (Sky Fortress)
  • Increased the HP/Level of Fortified Armor (Sky Fortress) from 700 to 800
  • Reduced the cooldown of Bomb Carpet (Sky Fortress) to 30 seconds (down from 40)
  • Using Bomb Carpet won't stop your tank anymore
  • Reduced the stun duration of Lava Shot (Demon Tank) from 3 seconds to 2.5
  • The Guard is now faster (+20 movement speed)
  • Reduced the range of EMP-Torpedos (AntiGrav) by 100 to match the actual tooltip
  • Fixed a bug, which wouldn't let you use some abilities on buildings and creeps
  • Fixed some minor bugs
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Sounds promising. :mrgreen:
When u want to play BT come Channel Clan BuG or Clan BuG2Smile We are waiting for good games !

Moreover visit us on http://www.clanbug.kilu.deSmile

[Image: paint1bw2.jpg]
I don't think it was a good idea to implement a new tank when the others are not balanced (scout, antigrav). You also made it public too early, there are a lot of "stupid" mistakes: Pic from earth tank in the leaderboard. A sky tank on the map Oo
I don't like the sell system as well from my first view.

I'll test more precisely later on.
Heh, the neutral Sky Tank is one of the tanks, which are used to preload the models. At that area, there are all tanks at the beginning, and then removed instantly. It just seems that the Sky Tank was a little out of the area in which the tanks are removed.
I'll wait a bit to see if there is anything else and release a bugfix-version.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I agree to Prog. I think the Dev-Team should test the map 1-2 days and then we can make the map public.
When u want to play BT come Channel Clan BuG or Clan BuG2Smile We are waiting for good games !

Moreover visit us on http://www.clanbug.kilu.deSmile

[Image: paint1bw2.jpg]
Earth Robot:

I think the transparent skill makes the earth robot a little too much transparent.

also devotion aura...
and tinker icon for earth robot

And the damage reduction skill is quite imba at lv5. It's ultimate survivor skill. It can assure you that skill kicks ass, 75% is a lot!!! Slow doesn't matter so much, it only prevents you from chasing the enemy, which is a good thing, but with teleporter it doesn't matter.

I thought the earth robot was the mountain giant model, but to my surprise it was granite golem.

_____

You should wait a little with emergency update.

Lot of changes in 8.46 and I didn't expect a new tank at all.

Also, when you type -buy (or something), ping the junkyards on the map.
Euh... nerf sky fortress without boosting back titan 4tw... just my though
Unreported change:

Scout's Creep Cannon went from a 950 range to a 1300 range, 110 dam, 1.5 firing Creep Sniper (73 dps). This will make the ever-popular Scout/Bombarding Rockets start more common.

I LOVE the Earth Robot. I feel like it's skills are quite powerful, but balanced by the lack of stunning. The damage reduction active skill will likely need a nerf, as 75% reduction will make it outlast Demon Tanks, Infernals, etc etc in it's own control point. It's the ultimate repeller since it can drive off attackers and tele/rush skill for the finish.
Two things:

Pls let every version first test by our mega Pros Frechi and Indet, they know how to play and what is important for good balancing. If you want i help testing when im am online (even if i can´t compete with bothWink)

I played only one game against AI for testing:

I think the idea of the Earth robot is good makes really fun to play. Especially his alternative portal and damage reduce ability make fun. Maybe he becomes a alternative for the demon tank, i think in combination both tanks can work well, stun from demon and unbeatable earth robot kills, something like this. Balancing maybe needed.

It would be nice if after balancing mixed demon tank earth robot teams would appear. Makes it more interesting.
From my opinion then we mustn´t change much more with the short range, we play different tanks and it is okay. Skillfull playing is allready important.

Junk traderSad pls remove, no arguments don´t like selling and buying
Captain-Iglu wo bist du^^
i think the junk trader is really nice... it allows a little bit of sharing tactics and is like a second hand shop... i rly like that idea and i dont think that it is imba for any reason.

so why do you dont like it?
No Support via PM!!
The disadvantage with the junk trader, is that you have to go there to purchase the items.

It's the end of sell and buy abuse teamwork tactics. (finally)
Junk dealer - at last!Smile
Now I don't need to spend tons of time to tell my teammates how to buy or sell something and even to convince that this is cool:). All you need is to go there and buy anything you want(from there)Smile

Earth Robot - dam reduction at 75% is really too much. But his ult really sucks. Maybe increase AoE radius?
Btw, it seems that any skill that requires standing still and casting sucks in btanks(except Guard - it is his tactic-based requirement).
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
Vomitus Wrote:Earth Robot - dam reduction at 75% is really too much. But his ult really sucks. Maybe increase AoE radius?
Btw, it seems that any skill that requires standing still and casting sucks in btanks(except Guard - it is his tactic-based requirement).

I think his ulti is good as it is. it deals fairly much damage.

regarding the active damage reduction skill, I think it needs to be reduced to somewhere between 10-14% pr level, not 15%.
Not that much I'd say if this damage is distributed in 5 seconds. Try to catch someone with this skill - it's like Frost Robot's Ult - nearly the same.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks 8.80c Exodus 21 22,237 2015-08-09, 21:11:11
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Battle Tanks 8.63 Hacked and Mangled Mod by NarFlux Exodus 2 4,738 2014-04-22, 13:42:22
Last Post: omefisto
  New Battle Tanks Homepage! Exodus 8 10,998 2014-02-23, 18:59:08
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Battle Tanks 8.79d Exodus 10 11,318 2014-01-08, 20:48:46
Last Post: Exodus
  Battle Tanks 8.78b Exodus 11 13,022 2013-05-05, 11:52:52
Last Post: Exodus