Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile version
Is there any possibility to implement mobile version of the forum? I am sitting now in the bus that is taking me to my 'ancestral' home and reading your forum. And it is very boring that it consumes so much traffic that is extremly expensive on a mobile phone. As for numbers it is EXACTLY 1000 times more expensive than stationary one. But I cannot refuse such a pleasure to pay here a visit:)
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
hm, the stylesheet of this forum has the attribute media="screen, projection", your phone should identify itself as "handheld" that you dont get any stylesheet...

thats all i can do, no images for handheld.
No Support via PM!!
psycho_dmr Wrote:hm, the stylesheet of this forum has the attribute media="screen, projection", your phone should identify itself as "handheld" that you dont get any stylesheet...

thats all i can do, no images for handheld.
Well... I don't know much about html handling in mobile devices, but one thing I know is that I have Opera browser on my phone an it seems to operate like usual stationary browser ignoring that tag.

Do you know any way to enable handling this attribute?
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
hm, no idea... sry

ask @ opera.com ^^
No Support via PM!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unofficial 1.24 compatible version of SupCom? TKF 1 2,075 2009-08-24, 00:47:38
Last Post: TKF
  Old version of BT SharkBait 19 10,449 2009-04-09, 12:19:52
Last Post: ChronicStoned
  What's your favourite BT version? Exodus 27 12,888 2009-03-13, 16:33:30
Last Post: Dr.McNinja