Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request
Please, be so kind to unban me.
Actually, a bit strange decision to ban me based on the request from the guy, who called his team SHIT and NOOBS. And I am accused of unsocial behaviour? The only reason was that that guy didnot like my way of playing, which obviously cant be a reason for ban.
Thank you.
Hmmmmm ok i guess noone like the way u play: mass lr heli repair - airshit - bombarding rockets ........ Tongue
ok u get that account back, but not the other one ! Wink

-ban lifted-

try some other built in future! Angel
Angel tez

Nah, keep playing the way you want to play as long as you don't feed intentionally or flame. You will not get banned for playing a certain strat like mass long range. Also feel free to start discussions about a ban if you feel like it is unjust. Admins can make mistakes in their judgement too.
yeah prog is right, play the way u want! Angel
even if its useless and hardcore selfish .....its important that u have a good time Rolleyes

(2013-06-12, 21:41:20)Tez.Sick Wrote: ok u get that account back, but not the other one ! Wink
The other account? What you mean? Anyway, thx a lot!

Btw, you are absolutely right - its important that u have a good time.
Thats why we all play WC - to have a good time. And I will keep playing the way I want, which is not always taking heli + lr. I do pick different units, like tank+mid range in the beginning. And if someone is too stupid to go on suicide vs several enemies like Rambo - he shouldnot blame me - why I am not taking lots of damage to save his poor ass. Such guys should really improve their skills before blaming the others.
OT.. but i have to leave a comment now..

Sure, you are (generality) playing to have fun, but dont (god damn) forget that your playing with 9 other guys who also wanna have a enjoying time. So for everybody, stop playing selfish in the meaning of conscious creeping with skills/ulti (the favorite in here is airship and heavy ulti in mid), kill stealing (a.e. last rocket/shocker), no dmg-sharing if its definetly worth, put breakers/detectors and build barris/towers to defend a cp etc. And flaming is contra productiv anyway (with what i also sometimes got probs by my own).

So care of thus examples and every/most will have way more fun playing together and there would be way less negativ responses at all.

Greetings to everybody and have a nice WE.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
(2013-06-13, 02:04:19)Tez.Sick Wrote: yeah prog is right, play the way u want! Angel
even if its useless and hardcore selfish
sarcastic

(2013-06-13, 02:04:19)Tez.Sick Wrote: .....its important that u have a good time Rolleyes
This should be a matter of course

Really guys, play the way you want, but i guess no one like for e.g. someone who still playing the cheapest tank all game long or only buy weapons instead of saving for bigger tanks.
And i am not talking about individual cases, i am talking about people who play that way several times.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban Request BENNIE.FM 51 38,959 2016-04-15, 00:58:06
Last Post: reyizz
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 6,082 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,549 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban THX 5 4,304 2015-10-23, 05:01:43
Last Post: galadion1
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,797 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM