I just wasted another 2 hours of my life:

NO CONTINUOUS FEEDING
NO AFKING SEVERAL TIMES ON PURPOSE
NO EXCESSIVE/CONTINUOUS FLAMING
NO SABOTAGING ON PURPOSE
NO TEAMKILLING ON PURPOSE
NO REPEATING IDIOT BEHAVIOR
NO SELLING AND BUYING ITEMS TO WRECK YOUR ECONOMY ON PURPOSE

2 noobs on my team rarely if ever typed, they constantly tried to take cps solo, they constantly charged into groups 3v1. They fed the entire game and repeated idiotic behavior. Please see my post in the "feedback" section around removing noobs from league beta:

http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3548

players:
senn
gkashfwk
Like IMinTHEtank banned for FLAMMING insane much.

Plz. watch chatlog.

GameID: 9831
Gamename: BTanks League Beta #43242
started: 2010-08-29 20:51:06
length: 57m40s

Cant upload my saved game...can any help me here..reason: The extension w3z is not allowed.
-afkai immidiately after start for whole game(intentional feed).

I ask u for ban him and I also ask u for delete stats of that game.

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=9884

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Name: Regenwurm
Game: BTanks League Beta #43295
Reason: Beeing all the time AFK and reults mutch feed for the enemy

Name: crzy4hire
Reason: Lagging hardly druing the game
Pls. ban Alphabot91 for:

Feeding excessively on purpose and destroying the teambalance completely. Refused to change tack, feed less, help defend etc. Instead he kept running into multiple opponents to a degree that even the opposing team was pitying us...

attachement can't be submitted to limit issues, yet.
H3rmann Wrote:Name: Regenwurm
Reason: Beeing all the time AFK and reults mutch feed for the enemy

Name: crzy4hire
Reason: Lagging hardly druing the game

well, I was taking a look at the replay, although I am not allowed/able to ban on the league-bots.

First: I think it is enough to ask for a ban with one post. I don´t think that two posts (one after the other from two diff. guys) push the decision forward^^

I would approve the ban-request for Regenwurm, because he was definately nearly the whole game afkai (that the ai would feed intentional is not that big surprise).

When it comes to yellow... when I look at the replay I can´t see his lagging, but only your comments. But I would say, that lagging is not a strong reason for a ban-request.

BTW: Really funny to see is how often player 7 and 8 are trying to kick or give-up^^ And I also think, that the commands ´´ -kick afk`` or ´´-kick Regenwurm`` or ´´-votekick afk Regenwurm`` are interesting possibilities for a kick-system^^
Well, if one of these guys are reading this post..... you are not able to give-up, if one team-mate is afk or afkai, because every member got to type in -giveup!

regards,
Orthodox
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
I think that checking each replay to ban people is a waste of time that you guy should use to make btanks on sc2Big Grin

Really, with the kick removed, it will never stop ^_^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Sorry but i can't upload the replay because it was to big but there has another player who upload his replay!!
Orthodox Wrote:.......
well, I was taking a look at the replay, although I am not allowed/able to ban on the league-bots.

^^ I´ve seen it.
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
I hope u will delete stats also. Using afkai whole game is in my opinion very good reason and there is rly rly rly no way to win this.
If you don't post replays bans won't be applied.

Psycho will look at the post replay problem if there is any problem with the site limit or something.
duh, i had to take a shit and go with the dog, what's so bad about afkai -.-
Erwin_Rommel Wrote:duh, i had to take a shit and go with the dog, what's so bad about afkai -.-
Afkai, you autofeed. just afk you can be used by team for CP defense when needed and doesn't feed. Players are so good that they can easily own computer controlled tanks as they are badly programmed vs pro players.
Erwin_Rommel Wrote:duh, i had to take a shit and go with the dog, what's so bad about afkai -.-

Its just... whaaat? Why would you join a game if you need to "take a shit and go with the dog"?

Selfish much?
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
PaPPa_D Wrote:Cant upload my saved game...can any help me here..reason: The extension w3z is not allowed.

its .w3x btw

did u use the uploader below? there should be no problems.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
ban request for:
ozzem (blue)
calls us noobs with no teamplay after he lost his 2nd tower (was a blocking tower, too)
then he starts intentionally feeding.. heading to reach the 40kills mark..
he ruined the game and we all (other players) would prefer to delete this game.

btw velo.. (every league game i get a ping higher then 600 last time.. i wont play there anymore..)

the game was filled of german so pls read it well..

Hey Dude.

Quote:Report this postReply with quoteRe: Ban request
by AGGInator on Tue 31 Aug 10, 16:11

PaPPa_D wrote:
Cant upload my saved game...can any help me here..reason: The extension w3z is not allowed.

its .w3x btw

did u use the uploader below? there should be no problems

Yeah I did press "save game" after the game ended. And it shows me w3z.....weird!

Can U help me out mate?
so the problem is that wc3 didn't save it like it normally do?

did you try to rename the fileend to .w3x ?? (if you can't do it you've got to change some configs in your OS)

Ban Request for two players from the same game for the same team this time. These two spent the whole game arguing with each other, until it eventually turned into a game of laying mines and blowing up each other and our base. Any time past the 20 min mark should suffice for blue, but maybe skip ahead a bit for red.

Red is played by konors and Blue is played by wuphoenix. The ban request is for both konors and wuphoenix. Racism is also used throughout the game, but I do not want to search through the replay for specific times on it.

GameID: 10016
Gamename: BTanks League Beta #43427
started: 2010-09-01 15:26:55
length: 39m44

If I posted every game I have been in that died due to bad sportsmanship, I think I would have a new ban request everyday.
Hi

take a look at the Replay and judge for yourself

Ban Request for the Player Mantorok

GameID: 10060
Gamename: BTanks League Beta #43471
started: 2010-09-01 22:57:48
length: 28m33s

oh sorry.the reason is.after 10min he feed only.runing with scout(600 hp) in enemy groups.
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban Request BENNIE.FM 51 40,160 2016-04-15, 00:58:06
Last Post: reyizz
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 6,428 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,694 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,950 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
Music Unban request GodStrongArms 4 5,385 2015-08-21, 18:11:56
Last Post: GodStrongArms