Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current state of BT - your opinion
What did you like about the recent development of BT?

I like 2 things the mappers are trying: (1) shorten game time, e.g. increase gold income while keep game balance; (2) encourage team-play, e.g. shorten CP taken time when more players are there.

I hope the mappers can still do better on this way.

... and what didn't you like about it?

Some small things that barely used in the league games, like new items in CP

Which part of the game feels like the most fun for you?

1. The team play, i.e. defeat strong enemies together with good friends. The btanks is a team game after all.

2. Take every small advantages to make self more stronger than enemies. Like a good move for a kill, and save the golds for something big, and get there a bit faster than the other team on the lane etc. It makes you to focus every second. But ofc, the enemy cannot be noob.

... and which part don't you like at all?

I don't have anything dislike at all.

What I don't like, is the game sometimes become too much predictable. For example, if I get a gobolin, then i will get tp, posion and nets etc. I knew there will be a short time critical for saving before gobo, also i knew there is a period i can jump and kill for advantages. If players can forseen more or less over 1 hour game later. The game is just like repeat doing same thing.

I guess my point is similar to Althend. But I also have some other ideas to introduce the variety. For example, make a "weapon of the game" which randomly choose a weapon and add 20% dps to it in a game for everyone who buys that, so the players are forced to try out the things they normally don't use. Similarly we can try "tank of the game" too.

What should be added/changed over the next versions?

No comments on this. No matter what the mappers do, I will stay with the btanks. But the gaming time will be less and less depending on the private life.

Messages In This Thread
Current state of BT - your opinion - by Exodus - 2011-02-22, 15:24:06
Re: Current state of BT - your opinion - by TKF - 2011-02-23, 18:55:03
Re: Current state of BT - your opinion - by olivercamel - 2011-03-03, 20:48:42
Re: Current state of BT - your opinion - by TKF - 2011-03-03, 23:42:14
Re: Current state of BT - your opinion - by eSVau - 2011-03-04, 14:01:48
Re: Current state of BT - your opinion - by ssl - 2011-03-17, 13:14:40

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your opinion on 8.79 Exodus 20 15,717 2013-10-07, 14:37:00
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Tinker discussion - Your opinion? Kamulec 63 53,066 2011-05-24, 00:11:50