Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Advanced tutorial] Micro strategy notion UPDATED MARCH 2011
Factory using

Most people are aware of the existence of the factory that you can buy for 2500 gold and troop factory that you get when you upgrad it for 1000 gold.
The problem is that many people use it just to assault base without having to lose too much time to get back to cp in order to heal. It is only a small good thing about it.

Actually, the cost is kinda fair, even cheap for what it provides:
Saving a slot for a factory is nearly never a waste. Here are the reasons and some micro u have to know about it.

1/ During a duel, you can place it fast and then winning it for sure wherever u are. The costs of 500 gold to repack it is compensated by the opponent bounty and the experience your tank get.

2/ Wall blocking: Placing it at the entrance of cp to block enemies access to their cp. If you have a good teamate, 2 factories in front of cp is really deadly if opponent are ground without teleport. Then can get in their cp and u can capture it easily.

3/ Coordinate fac assault: easiest teamplay to execute, you tell ur mate to be prepared, u get fast in enemy cp and you place the factory, All your mates teleport in for 75 gold and then it is an easy capture. Only well organised team can counter it. (good players always check people inventory)

4/ Join cp/base everywhere. U are far from it, people are taking cp, place the factory and then telep to cp. It is really useful if all ur mate are not far from u, they can just go to ur fac to come help.

5/ Advanced coordinate fac assault: You and one of you mate buy a fac. 4 players pretend to assault somewhere, the 5th place a fac in cp, You place ur fac and then you all teleport to the cp. It is the counter a team aware that you plan a coordinate fac assault. If u are ready to sacrify one fac, just put both fac in enemy cp, do a bari in one and then all teleport to the other. Opponents will probably split and u would win. (if they don t let one player in the cp with bari and fac, the cp is captured, this player will have hard time to destroy the bari and the fac before you kill all his mate and telep to him)

-> yes, this assault is reall really mean.

6/ Tech meck with fac: When you use a factory as "simple" heal point near enemy base, it is always good the let one meck not far from it. Some good opponent come to place a bomb on it, just unpack the factory in the meck and run.

How to counter that?

a/ having your own fac
b/ using orbital control
c/ watching people inventory
d/ use guard
e/ buy bari/tower
f/ use mine
g/use rune spam technique (placing a lot of level 3 scout rune skill in all your cp, it is really effective but rarely done)
h/ The initiator (the one placing the fac) uses teleport to reach the cp fast so people get surprise, so use breaker.
i/ AOE skill tank, to provide max damage on area. Of course the best is Titan, using W skill to damage the fac and all around.

I am not on my computer right now but i will provide replay later. I hope u enjoyed this one.

Attached Files
.w3g   shredyfac.w3g (Size: 1.48 MB / Downloads: 392)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Advanced tutorial] Micro strategy notion - by Althend - 2011-03-08, 08:13:29

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks game mechanics (updated for v8.80) Exodus 33 42,644 2014-04-20, 15:54:51
Last Post: Exodus
Rainbow Writing a new tutorial Flygplan 0 2,892 2013-12-17, 18:50:53
Last Post: Flygplan
  [Tutorial] General 4 phases strategy by Althend. Althend 17 24,081 2012-09-15, 15:25:39
Last Post: cRo_best
  tutorial for how to play with raider and examples to counter it Wupti 17 16,911 2012-07-24, 22:46:22
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  [Tutorial]Tech Mech 101 Prog 12 17,844 2012-03-14, 15:08:08
Last Post: Prog