Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current state of BT - your opinion
1. What did you like about the recent development of BT?
That there is still develepmont and balancing after years and you not afraid to add or rework the map fundamentally. Big tanks to all mapeprs and developers of the apst years for the effort (I'm really eager to take a look into your (german) inside-aera one day Big Grin).

2. ... and what didn't you like about it?
Trader and exploder are gone and haven't been and haven't been any new tries since ages. Undecided And some weapons really suck (namely here: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...2#pid35782).
Also there are some strategies are corrupted by prejudice but i guess that's nothing you can change.

3. Which part of the game feels like the most fun for you?
Playing with friends, meeting new people, playing on a competetiv level (league, btt) seeing alternative tactics that work (!) winning games after 2h that seemed to doomed, playing for fun (10k royal flush with bots because no1 else likes it).

4. ... and which part don't you like at all?
Having noobs in game (not new players but people who make playing pain in the assk). Leavers (rage quit Dodgy).

5. What should be added/changed over the next versions?
Nerf mass bombardings at start plz it's annoying (maybe make it 1250-1750 gold weapon), keep balancing so all tanks find their place, the main builds still lead to airsgip/heavy and save for infernal.

Archi:
- Missile [Q] is soooo slow, never hits in time with only little damage.
- Pacifista: I never give him weapons and think it's not recommended unless you are really fed. I like it more with speed and other items like nets, mines, breakers. Maybe make a so the range limitation only afflicts the explosion after death and not the ability of using items and weapons?
- also read http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3459 for this tank.

Mines + Defuse:
Although many hate it and i have my problems remembering with them, it's really easy to counter them with a defuser. A skilled players doesn't even need radar sight (if you know Minesweeper).
What about little more dmg: 1700/3400/5100 for medium/heavy/huge or + 5% increasement per ofrce weapon upgrade?
And/or 10 mana cost per tried defuse.

Thunder:
I play it alot yes, but in opposite to most I believe it's much better at mid. Yet the stun and ulti deal only few dmg (and make me skill each of them only to lvl 1-2). Also the aura would be better with 700-777 range imo.

Dämon:
Passive abilty [E] and ulti too weak.

Shredder:
Metal stars [Q] not good enough if u want the full damage. Also the ulti would be better with 1000 range at start but lower increasement (150 per level).

Anyway, thanks for all the good moments and games I had within the last 5-6 years. I'm trying to enjoy it as long as it lasts. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Current state of BT - your opinion - by Exodus - 2011-02-22, 15:24:06
RE: Current state of BT - your opinion - by RaptorXI - 2012-08-21, 16:20:14
Re: Current state of BT - your opinion - by TKF - 2011-02-23, 18:55:03
Re: Current state of BT - your opinion - by TKF - 2011-03-03, 23:42:14
Re: Current state of BT - your opinion - by eSVau - 2011-03-04, 14:01:48
Re: Current state of BT - your opinion - by ssl - 2011-03-17, 13:14:40

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your opinion on 8.79 Exodus 20 15,717 2013-10-07, 14:37:00
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Tinker discussion - Your opinion? Kamulec 63 53,066 2011-05-24, 00:11:50