Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexes@europe has been banned again for nothing. IT IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(2013-12-10, 18:24:08)GodStrongArms Wrote: - It's true i can be agressive in game, but much more when I loose than when I win, unless you prove me otherwise. And guess what, when they loose, many players are. And i'm not so provocative (i strike back approximatively as much as I strike first, and sometimes i get banned on "game sabotage" via friend request when there is no sabotage at all).
Does that make their behavior any less wrong? and i tell you again since you lack the ability to read(like you typed about me) where is your proof that you got sabotages via friend and not by an admin in game?
(2013-12-10, 18:24:08)GodStrongArms Wrote: - How can I blame just myself when there is also a proven wrong behavior from an admin ? You need to worth both your logics and ur reading skills, because obviously you lack of both.
Correction used to be wrong. Go check the ban guidelines they have changed. My logic and reading skills are fine you on the other hand cant seem to read/write something down without insulting someone.
(2013-12-10, 18:24:08)GodStrongArms Wrote: - Someone who got banned many times can get more easily banned for minor offenses. True, but what if 85% of those bans are made under the seal of secrecy and courtesy to admin friends ? Only the 15% bans (the official and legal ones) should remain in the count. And then i didn't get banned so many times. So i should not be banned for minor things (and i'm not in the banrequest topic, obviouslyWink
like i said again your assumptions arent the truth. And go read how you can get banned.
(2013-12-10, 18:24:08)GodStrongArms Wrote: - Indeed, no proofs, you make my point, thank you. Except the ban Esvau detailed (out of his context, but that's already a steph ahead), none of the bans i got from Tez gang has proof, replay, post, anything proving it. And we know the admin names. ;-)
Because an admin is limited to 1 name only? Its so hard to make multipple accounts on warcraft. So my point is you know nothing.
(2013-12-10, 18:24:08)GodStrongArms Wrote: - The charge of the proof goes to the admins or the requesting player, certainly not to the one who got banned without any proof, replay, post being exposed. In your opinion, if you are jailed without due process for being the thief, it's up to you to prove you didn't steal anything ? Good luck with that buddy.
esvau posted a proof of you flaming what else you want as proof. You act like you didnt type those words and its all made up if thats the case then its completely different situation.
(2013-12-10, 18:24:08)GodStrongArms Wrote: - The only wrong ban in history was Griffin one ? (tho indeed it was a wrong ban, check the thread) My god, how much lives did you have to play those dozen of thousands games and monitor league forum since the beginning of league history ? So you hold the universal truth, and u didn't share before today ? Honnestly you talk nonsense here, and that ruins your purpose.
Thanks for participating.
the only wrong ban is griffin because of his behavior in league altogether. Even if an admin thought he did something wrong he shouldnt have banned him because of his history thats all. there are some players you just cant ban even if they break all rules in 1 game

Stop acting like a smartass you only make yourself sound stupid.

Messages In This Thread
re - by eSVau - 2013-12-08, 22:12:30
RE: Nexes@europe has been banned again for nothing. IT IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - by EarthR - 2013-12-10, 19:37:06

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 14,172 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 3,372 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,765 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 11,473 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,951 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265