Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban requirements
(2012-11-21, 00:45:10)Prog Wrote: One more time: flame only ban, when good/decent player face stupidity = YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Everything else is just morally wrong, because you ruin the game experience of other players on purpose. There is no valid justification for flaming. Ever.

The newspaper analogy is terrible. No newspaper will ever flame anyone. There is a clear distiction between sharp critic and flame, at least in developed countries.
Also I already told you that you cannot mute people from other servers. It just does not work.

I'll ignore those pointless ad hominems.

Edit: You should better learn the difference between "I don't want you to xyz" and an order.

Discussion like in our parlament. Mute or not you can jsut ignore them. I face flame acording to my person multiple times and i just jerish my time to much to waste it for posting ban requests for that. I stopped to do this long time ago. Stop telling me or us what is morally wrong. Morallity acording to stupid game? pls... Brainless ban for saying to some 1 = you are stupid after he done something stupid and playing good in a mean while = NO NO NO. Thats my opinion. End of the story i dont see the point in extending this discussion any longer with some 1 who try to teach me morality and using so big words acording to game, silly.
If it is so easy to ignore something, why not just ignore what you call "stupidity" and don't flame in first place?

Games are played with real people too and we should respect them.
Dirty Whenever you see Grisha in game is it that hard to just ignore him? Really its like the same thing over and over again with you. You know you will flame him just because you see his name and you wait for the time he will do something stupid which he will you start to flame and then get banned. If you ask me Grisha is the smart on in this situations not youTongue.
Little flame dont get you banned the massive one doesTongue.
(2012-11-21, 09:56:18)EarthR Wrote: Dirty Whenever you see Grisha in game is it that hard to just ignore him? Really its like the same thing over and over again with you. You know you will flame him just because you see his name and you wait for the time he will do something stupid which he will you start to flame and then get banned. If you ask me Grisha is the smart on in this situations not youTongue.

Not rly Grisha maby GrizzlyBTongue Grisha might have a good game: team play and sone one. With Grizzly its 70/30 that hes game will stick to scematic so your flame is kinda justified even before he will start to play badTongue
(2012-11-21, 19:38:52)dirtyterror Wrote:
(2012-11-21, 09:56:18)EarthR Wrote: Dirty Whenever you see Grisha in game is it that hard to just ignore him? Really its like the same thing over and over again with you. You know you will flame him just because you see his name and you wait for the time he will do something stupid which he will you start to flame and then get banned. If you ask me Grisha is the smart on in this situations not youTongue.

Not rly Grisha maby GrizzlyBTongue Grisha might have a good game: team play and sone one. With Grizzly its 70/30 that hes game will stick to scematic so your flame is kinda justified even before he will start to play badTongue
my bad on the name but still same thingTongue
(2012-11-21, 22:03:06)EarthR Wrote:
(2012-11-21, 19:38:52)dirtyterror Wrote:

my bad on the name but still same thingTongue

Problem with players like Grizzly (olthough i never met any 1 like him befre and after) is that no mather if im hostile or friendly... Even when im totally netutral and hes flaming some other dude, this way or another sh**t throwed by him will hit me finallyTongue Rly... There was a game when he had a flame fight with another team member, and i said something completley out of topic of their flame and like 5 min after they stopped like: Grizzly can you ping faster ( or something similar) and then he started: you son of a bi**h and so oneBig Grin Like he didnt remember that i was not the one he was flaming 5 min agoBig Grin Heh playing with him can be rly amusing sometimesSmile

And believe me: Situation like the one described above rly had placeBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noobs Ruin Everything - Ranked Bot Requirements xenocide85 19 8,447 2011-04-10, 23:20:34
Last Post: toyboatt
  League Bots Requirements eSVau 14 6,992 2010-08-15, 09:57:16
Last Post: GooglyBoogly