Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's matter I was banned again and again??
and once again you drop - your team loses
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=42206

drop one more time and i'll ban you again
you fuck up so many gamesSad
Agreed especially cause only a few ranked games are played a day just understand this is not anyone from the admin team being mean or discriminating you if another player was disconnecting as often as you have lately they would get banned or warned also please in future ranked games only play with a stable connection.

Only few games are played a day ranked is pretty rare if your going into ranks and consistently disconnecting then there is an issue because it ruins the few games that we have.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2014-09-26, 16:32:32)stibi- Wrote: and once again you drop - your team loses
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=42206

drop one more time and i'll ban you again
you fuck up so many gamesSad

for the connection problem , I use other account tried over two weeks to play the qualify and over 50 games , nothing any problem , and I was checked my ISP again and again , it is normal , just the CS tell me only a foreign signal which is drop down the connection , so that my connection was suddenly disconnect, my ISP is chinatelecom, yours can checked it . I used the 100M fiber optic broadband. I only some players in ranked have the drop connection problem , that's all.

thanks Hasiii advice!
have you ever thought about gproxy?

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=63
If you need help installing gproxy i can help you....its really simple even i could do it and i am terrible with anything to do with computers you should install it mate.
how to use the Gproxy ? I down it , but how to use?
1.) Download and install Gproxy into your wc3 folder.

2.) Open the gproxy.cfg and chose the realm you want to connect to. Also make a game indicator to show which games from the game filer list are supported. I have modified my config, so you can simply see which parts you need to edit and pick one of the servers from the list below (make a copy of the original file if you do this!).

3.) Once the config is set, launch the gproxy.exe. Your gateway should now be set to GProxy (screenshot). Connect to this gateway and that's it. Whenever you want to play with Gproxy support start the game like this and do not launch the WarcraftIII.exe/FrozenTheone.exe from your main folder anymore!

4.) Have fun playing again, hopefully without disconnects or "deep hacks". Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   gproxy guang.txt (Size: 531 bytes / Downloads: 289)
(2014-09-29, 17:59:00)RaptorXI Wrote: 1.) Download and install Gproxy into your wc3 folder.

2.) Open the gproxy.cfg and chose the realm you want to connect to. Also make a game indicator to show which games from the game filer list are supported. I have modified my config, so you can simply see which parts you need to edit and pick one of the servers from the list below (make a copy of the original file if you do this!).

3.) Once the config is set, launch the gproxy.exe. Your gateway should now be set to GProxy (screenshot). Connect to this gateway and that's it. Whenever you want to play with Gproxy support start the game like this and do not launch the WarcraftIII.exe/FrozenTheone.exe from your main folder anymore!

4.) Have fun playing again, hopefully without disconnects or "deep hacks". Wink

ok! I try it
Figured it out?^^
what's matter? 
the problem is non -stop occurs?
any explain?
(2014-11-06, 20:25:17)guangzhou265 Wrote: what's matter? 
the problem is non -stop occurs?
any explain?

you started to drop (& destroy) games again
please try to get gproxy working ...
(2014-09-16, 23:45:44)El_Polacco Wrote: actually there are too few games per day you shouldn't come back playing unless you upgrade your ISP
(2014-09-16, 21:19:59)guangzhou265 Wrote: upgrade my ISP? you are so funny !!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

That is no funny anymore for those who join ranked to have a game without leavers . For now you are one of reasons people joining qualifs and i actually could understand that is deliberate choice to some of them.   

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=42338 to be continued ... till the ranked ends.
[Image: 2qltmpx.png]
This is a fair ban you can request to be unbanned in a week.To many disconnections and afk and start of games recently ruined a few sorry you must understand that once this occurs it usually ruins the game for the other 9 players who have waited very long.
I just can said , I played the QUALIFY is never occurs drop connection problem , only play the ranked with a few players I MUST drop connection , I tried the gproxy , but Asia can't used
(2014-11-08, 00:20:50)El_Polacco Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 23:45:44)El_Polacco Wrote: actually there are too few games per day you shouldn't come back playing unless you upgrade your ISP
(2014-09-16, 21:19:59)guangzhou265 Wrote: upgrade my ISP? you are so funny !!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

That is no funny anymore for those who join ranked to have a game without leavers . For now you are one of reasons people joining qualifs and i actually could understand that is deliberate choice to some of them.   

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=42338 to be continued ... till the ranked ends.
I hoped these are not related for you ! thanks!
P.S if your having trouble using gpoxy let me know and there are a few guides on the forum on how to install and run gproxy correctly.
(2014-11-11, 12:33:53)BENNIE.FM Wrote: P.S if your having trouble using gpoxy let me know and there are a  few guides on the forum on how to install and run gproxy correctly.

I try the forum method to install it , but can't connect
request unbanned guangzhou263 account , thanks!
hi every one i have been busy in life for agesSmile

Dear guangzhou i shall be able to help set up your gproxy like i did with many friends.

please mail me and lets do it together its easy just take few minutes together step by step. if you allow me to help i will be glad.

please every one have less hate in games lets enjoy btanks in peace like old daysSmile love ya allSmile
best wishes.

note: admins works hard for us to enjoy our game but they are humans no matter and all humans do mistakes instead of hard feelings lets get things done for a better tomorrowSmile
There is no issue here he hasn't contested the ban it was a fair ban which he has accepted.No mistakes where made a few warnings and then banned seems fair stop jumping to unfair conclusions on the admin team....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 12,793 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 3,044 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,465 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 10,281 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,763 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265