Poll: Do you like the new "golden coin" and "optical appearance"?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
52.94%
9 52.94%
NO
29.41%
5 29.41%
I like suggested version! (see below)
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like the new "golden coin" and "optical appearance"?
What about an icon - I really don't know what it logically should represent. Maybe the golden coin fits more than anything else then, but please, make its resolution a bit greater if you are going to leave it.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
Goldcoin is ok!

Xp bar is horrible...!
I dislike the golden coin but the exp bar is well made.
Just change it back to the fist (primary strengh attribute picture). I don't know an other symbol for the golden coin except the fist.
Well I should say that using the new optical appearance with light tank then you wont see the "g" anymore. Its seems like "e":
Lieht tank. If you look at other light tanks the are just fine cause you wont see the optical appearance. Just a minnor thing but cóuld always be fixed :wink:
Doomhammer112 Wrote:Well I should say that using the new optical appearance with light tank then you wont see the "g" anymore. Its seems like "e":
Lieht tank. If you look at other light tanks the are just fine cause you wont see the optical appearance. Just a minnor thing but cóuld always be fixed :wink:
Sorry but what are you talking about? I don't get it, can you, please, explain?
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
Vomitus Wrote:
Doomhammer112 Wrote:Well I should say that using the new optical appearance with light tank then you wont see the "g" anymore. Its seems like "e":
Sorry but what are you talking about? I don't get it, can you, please, explain?

I'm sorry. The "light tank" was typed into the level bar in ver 8.65 and it looked like "lieht tank". I just checked that in 8.66 the tank's name is removed from the level bar and have no problem of it. Just that I almost only play 8.65 with bot due the HB problem I did not checked the last version.
The coin is OK, but I really dislike the xp bar. Original is best.
i dont like the new exp bar and i didnt know wat a gold coin is until this point so i dont care.

speaking on which, the icons for demon tank and titan on the scoreboard (the one besides players name) look like the exact same to me. Is it possible to change one of those icons?

PS: To me demon tank is the vehicle form of a TRANSFORMER and titan is the robot form ^^