Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remake Death Magic (7777)
Quote:Back to the subject, long range, hero only weapon, want++ !
never!
horselance Wrote:I would understand if it was overpowered and you open a thread for this weapon. But i do not understand why a thread is opened for a underpowered weapon (if it is really so, just author's idea..)
If it is weak then do not buy it. That is really easy right??
If you want it to be changed, first go look for these weapons:
7777 possesion: range 777, normal
7000 laser: range 580, normal
7000 burning projectile: range 1050, normal, building
7500 Ion cannon: range 900, normal
6000 Rocket Hail: range 1300, unit only

As you can see there are lots of weapons in this price range with a variety of options. (and more i didnt bother to write down all list in 6k-8k)
Changing DM to Hero Only (1300 range) is not an option. It is really lame.
And i know the reason of this thread, it is not about underpowerness of weapon but to make it overpowered again. So yo can play your lame style games...
Again, if you dont like it then dont buy it. Noone force you to buy it. (but i remember games i played when it was hero only that it really really made you force to buy it because of lameness)

+1

since its hero only got changed no more 10k hb lame game exist (heli + dm)
This weapon won't be changed back to a 1300 hero only weapon! For at least as long as i am mapper.
Seconded.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
haha yes gj veloSmile but its shit this way as well come on when was the time you saw it in a intern game tell me ?
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
In order to make this weapon more itneresting, maybe remove the upgrad and make it a "mode weapon", something like "creep/building(with reduction of range to 600)".
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
BENNIE.FM Wrote:haha yes gj veloSmile but its shit this way as well come on when was the time you saw it in a intern game tell me ?
I'm not totally against changing it, i'm only against changing it back to a 1300 hero only weaponWink.
omg it was noobish weapon before now could be changed to normal damage because people rarely use it
I haven't seen this weapon was ever used for a long time in pro or pub games since it is changed. It is time to make some change. maybe can switch to universe mode with huge dmg but long intervals. It would be useful seige weapon but need teammates support.
mooneye Wrote:I haven't seen this weapon was ever used for a long time in pro or pub games since it is changed. It is time to make some change. maybe can switch to universe mode with huge dmg but long intervals. It would be useful seige weapon but need teammates support.

Agreed something must be done ! But will the Mapper Gods see it our way ? :?
I agree, there should be changes concerning some weapons including this one. But the exact kind and direction of changes will be announced later. We are not even sure at the momentWink
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
Death magic is a good range creep only weapon and the only one.

And I'm also against 1300 range hero only weapons such as the hunter do possess.
I agree. Death Magic is really useless as a creep only weapon. If it can be changed to hero mode with shorted range(e.g. 1050),it would be better for use.
once i thought it would be good to combine this weapon with ghost tank because it has a skill that you get x hp for each dying creep in range
unfortunatly the range of DM is 1300 and the range of the ghost tank skill only 900 (i think).

so what about to change it to 900 range so its nice to be played with ghost tank?
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
It is a really brilliant idea to allow ghost tank having a creep only canon.I agree to allow its range as long as 1300 because the powerful free canon would make ghost tank as popular as scout. It wont affect the balance because the creep canon wouldn't hurt heroes. Considering the powerful boost, The price of ghost may be increased to 5.5k.

SCorpA1 Wrote:once i thought it would be good to combine this weapon with ghost tank because it has a skill that you get x hp for each dying creep in range
unfortunatly the range of DM is 1300 and the range of the ghost tank skill only 900 (i think).

so what about to change it to 900 range so its nice to be played with ghost tank?
thanks =)
good mapers^^
Tis' says in my signature!!!!! Big Grin

There was a reason why the original Death Magic was changed. It was under-used.
But now with the likes of Hunter and Heavy, I doubt it will ever come to its original form.

My suggestion is that it should become a "normal" weapon that switches to either ground only or air only.
Bring back old Death Magic.
---
Beating rookies makes you a regular.
Beating regulars makes you a pro.
Beating pros makes you an authority.
the only change i'd like to see is a faster damage per sec

as it currently stand, i still prefer the frost magic
mooneye Wrote:I haven't seen this weapon was ever used for a long time in pro or pub games since it is changed.
i havent seen many weapons for a long time e.g. magic cannon...
i dont like another only hero weapon there are enough i think
I would agree with a changing mode to normal which shoots slooooow as the energy torpedosTongue

Otherwise the weapon should stay as it is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Basic Magic gozo1985 3 4,869 2013-07-23, 20:47:43
Last Post: gozo1985
  Tank bounty depending on time of last death Bob666 23 17,076 2012-03-15, 01:40:37
Last Post: Smell.No.Evil
  Remake / Balance invis mechanic griffin1987 9 8,752 2011-11-14, 00:09:17
Last Post: gozo1985
  Remake Psycho laser Teo_live 17 10,728 2011-03-22, 09:02:00
Last Post: Teo_live
  Sudden Death jonjon 23 9,393 2010-06-09, 16:22:14
Last Post: Bob666